What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Parra47

Juniors
Daley and Walters both talking about players being natural five eights and natural half backs on NRL 360 last night, giving the example that Norman and Moses are natural five eights. Geez maybe I was right after all.

Also good to see now that Roberts is back for the Gold Coast, Hayne goes back to his best spot, fullback. Looks like I was right there too ;)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Daley and Walters both talking about players being natural five eights and natural half backs on NRL 360 last night, giving the example that Norman and Moses are natural five eights. Geez maybe I was right after all.

Also good to see now that Roberts is back for the Gold Coast, Hayne goes back to his best spot, fullback. Looks like I was right there too ;)
Daley and Walters played in a different era, so of course they think in those terms. Why don't the Queenslanders ever pick a 'natural five-eighth' for Origin? Because you don't f**king need one in the modern game. These days a 'natural five-eighth' is a half who lacks the skill to play first receiver, and puts a lot of pressure on his halves partner. I hope Norman isn't one, like they claim.

Micky75

Juniors
better get used to it if you stick around here bahahahahaha

Yeah, that gronk fella - he's google ninja and others fellas, they just want to disagree. I'm a little like that is some respect.
I'm just looking forward to next year with the eels. I had a bet on the Dogs winning the comp this year, but the doggies a little underdone at the moment. We'll see tonight!

Rxchiie

Juniors

hayne moves to fullback and where does that leave David M? Hypothetically he joins parra, where can he play? The biggest issue right now is finding a half and a hooker, in fairly sure Pritchard can do some amazing things in that position, but he just gets injured too easily

I don't think we're getting another Hooker. Teams don't carry two topline hookers just because one keeps getting injured. So if we've re-signed Isaac then that's it.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

Who are Daley and Walters? Bloody Origin coaches, they have nothing to do with a regular game plan. One has won 1 series in like 4 years whilst the other has inherited a great team who is coming to the end of their careers. If one of these "coaches" were NRL standard I'd listen to what they had to say but whilst they only coach 3 games a year they have nothing on proper coaches.

Yes he has. That big discussion was about if he came here, not the Titans. Obviously at the Titans he is a better fit for fullback because they have 2 good halves and 1 really good half injured whereas they had a winger who fills in at fullback in Mead.

Gronk

Staff member
Is de gois confirmed as signed beyond this year?

No, sounds like they are going to trickle release these signings. Fair enough too as it gives each player the spotlight for the day.

PS. Not saying that IDG got an extension, cos IDK.