What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutters V Roos thread

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Your right Coast, over the last 3 weeks they haven't had a settled group of players.

Will be interesting for the finals starting next week if they drop back the qualified players or will McGregor leave JD hanging, just to prove a point

They should have some players back Hutchison for sure and all depends on what happens against the Knights a nothing game.

McCarthy should be close to being back to.

TheRev

First Grade
My twitter feed maths says there are about 12minutes to go.. in it but hate that they are doing it the hard way lately

Doing it tough of course look whoes missing and you can see why.

This could actually be the line up if everyone was fit
Quinlan
KFFL
Mann -fg
Milne - fg
Dodd
Hutchison - fg
McCrone
Wakeman
Havili - injured
Sele
Host - fg
McCarthy - injured
Mathews - fg
res
Sironen
Wallace
Gallagher
Hind - injured

Dragons 09

Juniors
I reckon about 3 minutes left.. surely home from here, I can go back to the housework..

Hopefully a good review online, frustrating that we cant even get a radio broadcast lately.
I know lol. That's why i logged in here hoping someone would give updates.
Cheers for keeping us updated Coast.

TheRev

First Grade
28-20 was final score, scary stuff again, but great result.. hopefully next week with Hutch/Quinlan firing.. then finals week 1 they would have 3-4 others drop back hopefully.. including Milne.

Hind/Lui/Havili though are big outs..

Dragons 09

Juniors
Another tight one, but teams who can find a way to win the tight ones are well placed come finals times when games seem to be more of an arm wrestle.

Good on the lads and good on JD.

Latest posts