What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo Fantasy NBA 16/17

Millsy1

Juniors
I've renewed the Comp for this upcoming Fantasy NBA season.

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/554

It took one click of a button haha I like it, also in one more click of a button everyone from last year automatically gets added & rejoined.

If anyone from last year doesn't want to return or can't, just let us know here or in our comp messanger page in the Yahoo Fantasy app, then we can find a replacement.

Scoring & rules ect... are set the same from last year.
I've set a temporary draft date atm. Sat Oct 15th - 11am NSW time.

Cheers.

Mig2006

Juniors
Magic will return this season and hopefully improve on our 3rd place finish in our debut season!

Aragorn

First Grade
I'm in again.

Milsy, you should get confirmation from others otherwise open it to new players.

shags

Juniors
Boys I am super keen to get involved in this. I was Mig's sounding board last year so would love the chance to dominate him!!

Millsy1

Juniors
Agree - there were a few very inactive coaches last year. Replace them with keenbeans!
How long do you think we leave it open for last yrs teams until we bring keen newbies.

Do we give it util late this month.

McLovin

Staff member
I'll be back... Hopefully do a bit better than having 2 top 10 players and finishing last again...

Aragorn

First Grade
yeah, I'd give em to the end of the month, if they don't respond, then swap with the newbies.

I want fresh meat who know how to banter.

Millsy1

Juniors
Ok thanks guys sounds good to me. Last week of this month it is.

When I sent out the comp email to you all the other night, it went out to everyone except Bunniesman / SSCavs, I couldn't select his email address the one he uses might be dead.
Hopefully he comes in here at some stage.

HowHigh

Coach
I'm in again, nearly forgot about this.
I'll have to remember the yahoo account though..

HowHigh

Coach
Having issues joining...when I click that link it gives me an error:
You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

Edit - never mind was using the wrong account lol

Mig2006

Juniors
We've got a second comp happening if we fill the first one. Let me know.

Last edited:

Latest posts