What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 against parramatta

I don't think Mann deserves much credit for a couple of junk time tries..

I would suggest

3 - Dugan
2 - Host
1 - Jack de Belin

Leilua had a good go too, Hutch had some bad errors but also had some nice moments too. Lafai to my surprise wasn't completely useless.

I'm done with the positivity now. F off Mary, youre sh!t

Belta

Juniors
Only saw 2nd half so won't 321 but I do think Mann has a knack of scoring ... He made some good takes at the other end also seems to have good hands

TheRev

First Grade
3. JDB (one of the few forwards I can remember doing anything)
1. Mann (Nothing amazing, but hes still finishing the tries hes presented)
1. Hutch (What precious ball we had, he exceeded my expectations in the 1st half, Widdop controlled the 2nd)
1. Host (Did his best to step up with the big names out)

Once Friz/Sims went off, it was all over in terms of us competing up front, noone really shined.

Old Timer

Coach
3 Host (Had a real dig)
2 Mann (Just keeps getting better)
1 Frizz (Just for his big heart and tenacity to get back on the field)

The ineffective tackling of the big name forwards was embarrassing far too many offloads and easy metres.
Use of Leilua was bewildering as we had him and De Belin camped in the backline or near the first receiver stifling any chance of ball movement.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I thought Sims and Frix in teh short time they were on the field were up for a big game but they both played short spells.

3. JDB
2. Nighty
1. Dugan

Mann scored 2 tries but he was terrible when Parra kicked to his wing. From memory dropped 2 and 1 went through his hands. Last night made me realise he is no fullback. Maybe a 5/8. Nighty was much more reliable under the kicks they threw at him and I now understand why Mary preferred him at F/B and not Mann.

Old Timer

Coach
What happened to this thread for the Newcastle game and surely we all want to know who the overall winner is?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Feel free to start one of yourself OT. Can't get a stable connection from my location.