What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This song is dedicated to the Media

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Further, the quintessential GNR album was recorded in 1987. Appetite for Destruction, merkin.

If you try and suggest that the dodgy Use Your Illusoon double album bloat-fest is better then you have NFI.
Rubbish, Chinese democracy FTW!!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Rubbish, Chinese democracy FTW!!!
You've just proven that you have no idea.

GNR were at their short lived, largely unimpressive peak in the late 80s before Nirvana et al. came along and blew the piss out of these misogynist merkins.

Do your homework.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You've just proven that you have no idea.

GNR were at their short lived, largely unimpressive peak in the late 80s before Nirvana et al. came along and blew the piss out of these misogynist merkins.

Do your homework.
Come on mate, you mean you didn't like the spaghetti incident??

#notasteatall

hybrideel

Bench
I'm going. And if all they play are the songs off Appetite for Destruction i will walk away happy

Haynzy

First Grade
Speaking of old school, Jethro Tull playing a Byron Blues Fest next year, they are the only band on my bucket list that I have never seen

I met their original keyboard player recently, John Evan. He was my uncle's best mate.
He was a lovely bloke and we had a great chat. He left Tull because he got something that took the strength out of his hands, he left music for years but now conducts a well known choir based in Melbourne.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I remember when I first discovered "Thick as a Brick" as a youngster. Was intrigued by the album cover and blown away that someone could record a song that went for 40 min.

40 f**ken minutes is a lifetime. HIndmarsh could easily rack up 30 flops in that time.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I remember when I first discovered "Thick as a Brick" as a youngster. Was intrigued by the album cover and blown away that someone could record a song that went for 40 min.

You say that like its a bad thing