What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

hindy111

Post Whore
Judging on our for and against we are sitting about where we should. A few lucky wins had us higher then we should of been.

Gronk

Staff member
http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/meet-parramattas-next-big-thing/

Meet Parramatta’s next big thing

By Staff Writers
September 4, 2016

HE IS only 16 years of age but flying back William Kei looks something special.

Kei is a tryscoring machine. In just nine games this, the Eels junior has racked up an incredible 19 tries to go with his match-winning four-pointer for NSW against QLD in the Under 16s.

He may be a few years off first grade but this kid sure looks the goods.

================================================

748096ee8a6d0573bee9a462ed5bbfe0

Junior Sports Star: William Fine Paiaaua Kei scores winning try for the NSW Blues
242035d85c8a0ccf87eececa30076a32

Cindy Ngo, Canterbury-Bankstown Express

242035d85c8a0ccf87eececa30076a32

While glory eluded the Blues in game one of the State of Origin series, victory came much earlier — before the big match, in fact.

Greenacre resident William Fine Paiaaua Kei, 16, scored the winning try for the Under-16s NSW side in the curtain-raiser for the first grade match.

With the Blues trailing in the game’s dying minutes, it was William who charged through the Maroons’ defence, scoring in the final nine minutes.

Finishing on 12-10, the Blues reclaimed the shield after two years of Queensland dominance.

William dedicated his efforts and win to the memory of his grandmother, who passed away last year and was unable to see him don on the Blues jersey.

“I’m overwhelmed to be honest,” William said.

3041204d0e3d6d268540108c8099af19

William scored the winning try for the under-16 Blues. Picture: Phil Rogers
“I wasn’t really expecting it. I was pretty keen, I wasn’t nervous at all.”

He described it as “the biggest milestone” in his career so far.

William’s passion for the sport began aged five, when he took up the sport with local club Berala Bears.

“I love footy, just the experience. Footy’s taken me to different places. You get to know new people. You end up calling them brothers at the end,” he said.

Since then the Hills Sports High student has travelled to Queensland, Newcastle and Canberra, among other places, to compete in state and national competitions.

His dream is to climb up the ladder and enter the first grade division.

As for role models, William looks up to Eels centre Michael Jennings, describing him as “extraordinary”.

William is The Express’ latest nominee for the Junior Sports Star award, which recognises the achievements of young athletes.

To nominate someone you know, go to juniorsports star.com.au.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...s/news-story/242035d85c8a0ccf87eececa30076a32

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
This number 13 for the Tigers, Ray Stone, has allegedly signed with us for next year. He looks tall but maybe that's just because of his shitty man bun. Also playing with a tissue hanging out of his nose.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I doubt he's even on a full time contract, much less top 25. It's zero risk, unless he gives our other players a rare communicable disease.

Forty20

First Grade
Panthers vs Sharks (1v4)
Cowboys vs Dragons (2v3)
Roosters vs Raiders (5v8)
Tigers vs Eels (6v7)

No idea on where/when each game will be played though.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Don't be surprised if we play on Sunday with Penrith v Sharks as a curtain raiser for panthers v dogs...

You blokes need to sharpen up your act. I had to go to the club website to find out that we actually beat the Warriors in the NYC yesterday :)