What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
I reckon that Arthur needs to bite the bullet next season and swap Jennings to the right and Taka to the left. Jennings is a joke. Sure when he decides to run he can be impressive and his defense is spot on, but his support play is, as we know, abysmal.

Just look at what Taka does/creates for his outside man. Does anyone think that Bevan would have scored manyf those tries had takka not been there. To have the worlds best winger starved of good early ball and hobbled by ball hog like Jenko is a travesty.

I would tell Jennings, suck it up princes, it's the right side and lern to like it.

natheel

Coach
Left edge, didn't think I needed to mention where he'd be.
I skimmed your comment and thought you meant

8. Mannah
10. Wicks
11. Moeroa
12. Scott
13. Brown

Could Moeroa be turned into a prop? Considering he plays part of the game in the middle anyway and is only 21 still has time to grow

hindy111

Post Whore
Hindy111 told you all taka had great potential. Mockers will mock but hindy111 will always rock.

Ram your a good guy but your always so negative. We just re signed norman landed brown and Vae with more to come. Enjoy it and have some faith in the team.
We are beating sides without our best player Norman. I see atleast 1-2 guys coming on board.We will be a strong side

oldmancraigy

Coach
Tell you what cherry picker, why don't you go back and look at all his games this season and tell me how many he made 100m+ vs under 100m and lets see who is talking shit.

I did this a while back for you, but you ignored it.

Name me non-80 minute backrowers who make 100m per game while also clocking up 30 tackles per contest?
(and I don't mean guys who did it once, their average).

Now go pull Tepai's average numbers, and get ready for a surprise.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
I did this a while back for you, but you ignored it.

Name me non-80 minute backrowers who make 100m per game while also clocking up 30 tackles per contest?
(and I don't mean guys who did it once, their average).

Now go pull Tepai's average numbers, and get ready for a surprise.

Save me doing this, I expect you have, what is this avg and how does it compare?

I reckon that Tep is a little second year-ish partnered with being just 20, I think he more than holds his own in D and the last few weeks have be a noticeable improvement in attack too.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Save me doing this, I expect you have, what is this avg and how does it compare?

I reckon that Tep is a little second year-ish partnered with being just 20, I think he more than holds his own in D and the last few weeks have be a noticeable improvement in attack too.

It was weeks ago, Tepai was amongst the top limited minute backrowers for both meterage and tackles per game. Can't remember the numbers exactly, 75m and 28 tackles or something?

I suppose he has improved since he has had some massive games since then?

**edit - just looked it up again**
Currently he is 83m per game and 30 tackles per game (average). That is in 59.9 minutes per contest.

Players who play less than 65m per game in a backrow position, make 25 or more tackles per game, and make more meters in attack than Moeroa are:
Corey Parker (128m, 31 tackles)
Paul Carter (30 tackles, 90m - also idiot who no longer plays NRL)
Sio Siua Taukeiaho (27 tackles 114m)

3 guys in the entire NRL??? Rammy tilting at windmills again.

Last edited:

Latest posts