What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Warriors

Bazal

Post Whore
Edwards is a f**ken lunatic!!

I can see why he was moved on by a few clubs ( meaning his personality type probably leads to trouble), BA has done a bloody good job to keep him out of trouble.

He's a great character. He's obviously a passionate bloke who loves to f**k around and have a bit of a laugh...I see nothing that suggests he's a bad personality to have around a team. If anything I see the opposite. Every dressing room needs a Kenny Edwards

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
He's seen as a leader by the coaching staff. They love him. I guess there's a very fine line between leadership and just being a bad influence.

As I mentioned, BA has done a good job with him.

Probably a bit like Norman but was never lucky enough play under someone like BA previously.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
He's a great character. He's obviously a passionate bloke who loves to f**k around and have a bit of a laugh...I see nothing that suggests he's a bad personality to have around a team. If anything I see the opposite. Every dressing room needs a Kenny Edwards

I agree, never meant it in a bad way. Very passionate dude. Something we have missed over the years.

Can almost see BA putting a puzzle together, making sure we not only have the talent but the right personalities. He really is putting a side together that is full of real competitors / players that put in 110%!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I really rate this post Baz.

guruminga

Juniors
Do you mob think there's anything in the fact that Semi kicked a conversion? Just like other players might do in their last game before retiring from the game...

G

Gronk

Staff member
Do you mob think there's anything in the fact that Semi kicked a conversion? Just like other players might do in their last game before retiring from the game...

G
No 40/20 already posted that he and Gutho have been practicing at training.

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Gronk

Staff member
It's not beyond possibility that Semi (who is seemingly always cash strapped) may have been told that if he wants to up his $500k salary to say $700k, that being an 80% GK would improve his value to a team.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
The last few captains runs that I have seen Semi, Pritchard, Edwards and Guth have all been having a kick. Pritchard rarely misses.

forward pass

Coach

G

It's the reverse farewell. When a player is leaving he gets to take the last kick. But because it is actually our goal kicker leaving - then he is not allowed to take the last one. That's my theory anyway !!

forward pass

Coach
Something that has not been mentioned - but if the Bunker really looked at our first try to IDG properly - I reckon Gutho has taken the Warriors fullback out of play by pushing him to the ground after he lost it. They looked at him losing the ball 4 times or so but didn't even see the push.

Not much in it I know - but the bunker doesn't like those sorts of shenanigans.

Forty20

First Grade
The last few captains runs that I have seen Semi, Pritchard, Edwards and Guth have all been having a kick. Pritchard rarely misses.

Manu Ma'u and Tepai Moeroa are also pretty sweet strikers from the tee. Of course it is a great deal easier when you are joking around at training compared to a pressure-cooker game situation but Semi at least seems to have the poise for the game-day responsibilities.

Happy MEel

First Grade
The club have put out pics from the presser with Kaysa and Tep. They really rate that and clearly see the funny side of it. It's a non-issue for mine.

Latest posts