What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

rabbitohs95

Bench
I think Williams could be a good signing for the Dogs behind a big pack. He'd provide the cool calm and collective approach they need. Send Reynolds to the bench and pair Williams with Mbye.

Dogs Of War

Coach
yeah we don't need a halfback with a decent kicking game..

We need a half with a decent kicking game. But that half, it's all he really has. Geez it's not like he just started playign this year. He has had plenty of time to put video down, which says look elsewhere at this point.

I think most Dogs fans know that our biggest issue is a retarted hooker, with no kicking game, or vision. I think Mbye to hooker, and then pray that we get Foran. Williams we would only overpay for.

I don't doubt we need a halfback as well, one with a big kicking game. Also need a fullback and Hooker. So 3 of the spine positions are required. I'm surprised we did as well as we have this year.

Sleep

Juniors
When your best ball players are front rowers I think it's fair to say your entire spine is dogshit.

Spade

Juniors
I wouldn't mind Rein going to Melbourne. Would be a good back up for Smith. I mean early in the year the guy was being talked up for state of origin
Won't happen Rein wants first choice role and a fair bit of coin for his services.

The_Shield

Juniors
By which time Rein is getting close to 30 himself. Surely there are better, younger options for Bellamy to invest time into.

Yep. Didn't Melbourne just sign the young kiwi hooker from the Cowboys. Brandon Smith I think his name is.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
rein is trash and so is cameron king for that matter, basically any hooker from the dragons is complete rubbish.

i remember when dragons fans were talking them up like they were the next heir apparent for Smiths throne, lollllll