What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Match Review Committee / Judiciary

lafai

Bench
I'd be like "Lol Jack Wighton" but our fullback is missing a finals game because of Jesuz cryst

bileduct

Coach
What an absolute load of shit.

Honestly, f**k the NRL. Officiating this year has been an absolute f**king disgrace, and now to have Ennis escape without charge after shoulder charging a bloke without the ball and yet Wighton is likely to cop a suspension, when both teams are going to meet next weekend... Wow.

I was already rapidly losing interest in the NRL and if the Raiders weren't doing so well I'd probably just give it up at this point. Bunch of f**king hopeless merkins.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Crj3GRmUMAExOuM.jpg

Wightons arm is clearly not tucked ???

Inferno

Coach
No one gives a shit mate there is literally a guideline for shoulder charges

hxSAf2J.png

From the video that Timmah linked. Which tackler is tucking their arm into their side here ?
Lol that's after the initial point of contact. His arm clearly gets pushed back into his body as a result of the tackle.

Sleep

Juniors
NRL doing what the NRL does best. Total shambles and a laughing stock. MRC needs to be dissolved. They're absolutely atrocious and incompetent.

Ennis hit a bloke off the ball with a clear shoulder charge and gets nothing. Klemmer is penalised in game for a shoulder charge, no case to answer.

You can't make this shit up. When this overshadows the build up all week because of the ridiculous inconsistencies the NRL has no one to blame but themselves.

I feel for Canberra fans. They've been totally f**ked and deserve an apology from Todd "herp derp" Greenberg.

Paullyboy

Coach
Hahaha.

It's literally hilarious how desperate the NRL is to get a Sydney team to do well. The fact they don't even hide their blatant cheating to make it happen makes you wonder why we bother as fans.

F*ck I hope Ricky or someone in the Raiders calls them out big time on this. It's just hilariously obvious cheating because the Sydney teams are just too shit to compete.

Edwahu

Bench
They know the fans see it for bullshit, which is why they pre-emptively mention Ennis.

Latest posts