What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bernie Gurr

Gronk

Staff member
Mad Max and Bernie Grrrrr.
angered.gif

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I love you Guuuurrry...
And if it's quite alright
Something something something
The one and only something...

TheRam

Coach
Great appointment. Finally, 69 years later and we seem to be getting it right at last. This people is a new and exciting dawn and what should be the start of professionalism and success for our long suffering club.

To infinity and beyond from here. At last I am beginning to feel real optimism for the club. Now if we pick the right football manager we will be set and it isn't Brian Smith. For all his football genius, the guy is a mind game player and can be very divisive. We need to distance ourselves as far away as possible from those sorts. That was our past. Lets create a great POSITIVE culture for our club and future.

:)

Gronk

Staff member
Great appointment. Finally, 69 years later and we seem to be getting it right at last. This people is a new and exciting dawn and what should be the start of professionalism and success for our long suffering club.

To infinity and beyond from here. At last I am beginning to feel real optimism for the club. Now if we pick the right football manager we will be set and it isn't Brian Smith. For all his football genius, the guy is a mind game player and can be very divisive. We need to distance ourselves as far away as possible from those sorts. That was our past. Lets create a great POSITIVE culture for our club and future.

:)

R U OK ?

TheRam

Coach
Yes of course. I always have been. Just because I have been so vocal negative about so many things concerning our club doesn't mean that I am a depressive or just a negative fellow. It was all for good reason and I have been proven right no matter what many of you jokers say. Our club has been an absolute disgraceful failure for way to long.

People who want to, or just preferred to, just gloss over or ignore or take sides, were kidding themselves. I wasn't.

It took an absolute meltdown in management to finally free us from that prison of factionalism and mediocrity that had so enveloped our club and now we have the real chance to thrive and succeed.

So yeah baby, I'm EXCITED!!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What it took was getting the decision makers free from the expectation and influence of the voting members (and wider fanbase).

TheRam

Coach
What it took was getting the decision makers free from the expectation and influence of the voting members (and wider fanbase).

No as yet nothing from a constitutional point of view that I know of has actually changed once the new management is installed.

What has changed is the quality neutral aspect of the people put in place. Which is what most of us who don't have agendas or arguments to win simply always wanted.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
From Burnie's LinkedIn Page

Summary
Australian-born international business executive now residing in greater Los Angeles area, with extensive experience in both general business and the sports business.

Experience
Chief Financial Officer, Americas
Crown Pacific, Inc. (Huntington Beach, California)
February 2007 – Present (9 years 8 months)
Chief Financial Officer
Bluetorch Inc. (Los Angeles)
June 2004 – December 2005 (1 year 7 months)Los Angeles, California
Chief Executive Officer
Sydney Roosters Rugby League Football Club (Sydney)
October 1994 – November 2003 (9 years 2 months)
Director of Finance
World Cup USA 1994, Inc. (Los Angeles)
April 1993 – September 1994 (1 year 6 months)
Finance Manager
California Hardware Company (Los Angeles)
May 1989 – March 1993 (3 years 11 months)Los Angeles, California
Senior Audit Manager
Arthur Young & Company (Ernst & Young) (Los Angeles)
March 1987 – March 1989 (2 years 1 month)Los Angeles, California
Senior Audit Manager
Arthur Young & Company (Ernst & Young) (Sydney)
January 1980 – January 1987 (7 years 1 month)Sydney, Australia
(Open)1 project
  • Tour Accountant - Australian Tour of "DURAN DURAN" music group
    View
https://www.linkedin.com/in/berniegurr

Duran Duran ? lol

Latest posts