What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should we revive the Parrallel Dimension ?

Seriously?
Why make it a closed group if anyone is allowed in regardless?
I might not have eels in my name but the only team i care about and have supported for 50 years is Parra, if the group is for eels fans and people have a laugh there i appreciate being included, thanks to Twizzle.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
There is still the Parrallel Universe forum that we can hang out in MJ. Thats really where all the fun is.

forward pass

Coach
Great response guys. Let's bring the fun back after the season we have had.

We should have some fun and laughs in the off-season and get ready to fire up for 2017. I personally have never been more optimistic about our future than I am now. WE ARE BACK BABY!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Great response guys. Let's bring the fun back after the season we have had.

We should have some fun and laughs in the off-season and get ready to fire up for 2017. I personally have never been more optimistic about our future than I am now. WE ARE BACK BABY!
Me too.

At the risk of copping a "best pre-season ever" joke from Parra Pete I am also quite excited by what we can do next year when we all start on the same points.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well now there is boobies in there so that should make it popular