What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Egg on cowboys faces

35753d31d16cede4996b7bd20a2a53609dead5fd0df3f5f3f5caec2dfac8961f.jpg

magpie_man

Juniors
I got drive-by egged whilst strolling late-night through Campbelltown one time.
Copped it straight in the abdomen.
It hurt like heck; I thought I'd been shot, much to the continuing amusement of my cohorts.

Pig Champion

Juniors
The oil refinery mini bus in Kurnell when we were kids. Some of the workers had told us when it would be driving past.

Uncle Kraka

Juniors
Can honestly say I've never egged anyone / anything.

I've thrown choko's at trains though. Now there's some fun

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I confess, I have egged before, not for a very long time, but did do it.

I think most have mate. But when they were 13 years old.

Not when they are on half a million dollars a year and 23 years old.

And personally, never at a moving bloody car. Imbeciles.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Not that its that much better but apparently they threw them at parked cars - so no chance of an accident I guess.

The cars were parked outside the convenience store from which they had purchased the eggs. Dumb.

Canard

Immortal
Listen I think they should be made an example off.

I would go so far as to say that 4 of the 5 should be banned from playing NRL this weekend.

That should be sufficient punishment.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Not that its that much better but apparently they threw them at parked cars - so no chance of an accident I guess.

The cars were parked outside the convenience store from which they had purchased the eggs. Dumb.

Ah, OK. Had not read updated reports that stated is was stationary cars. Not as bad, but still incredibly stupid.

And butchmcdick - I don't think anyone is calling for crazy punishments on them are they? Surely you can see the extraordinary double standard set here by Greenberg? Fair play to the Cowboys. If Toddy gave my team's players a free pass the week before a final, I'd take it and say "Thank you sir" .

But this pillock sticks his oar in with other clubs and plays the high and mighty judge and jury, yet has openly stated this is not his concern and for the club to handle.

It's quite frankly pathetic.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Anyone know which hotel the cowboys ate staying in down here in Melbourne?

Thinking I may go and release 53 chickens in the hotel foyer..

Latest posts