What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refereeing

BennyV

Referee
I feel really sorry for the Titans. I also can't wait for Cowboys or Storm to thump Broncos next week.

OzDragon

Coach
That has to be one of the worst reffing displays I've seen in my 20 odd years of watching league.

Really does make you question stuff.

saintjeff

Juniors
Kick was there for all to see
Ridiculous
Nrl cant stand to see broncs fail
PROTECTED
Gould was sooking about changing scrum decision to titans,broncs did knock it on
And when james was talking to ref when they scored Thaiday came in
Sam do us all a favour go away
Dirty players him mcguire blair parker
I hope they lose big time next

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Diabolical display by the refs and shame it was for a final. Typical it was in favour of the broncos at suncorp. The bunker is a shambles!

Reactions: Qdf

Forster Dragon

Juniors
The refereeing is a blight on the game and they are totally incompetent.I shudder and eventually turn the game off as they are total crap.The poor old GC Titans really got some tough calls tonight.

Saint Angelo

Juniors
The crime squad should be looking at the referees having a punt before looking at the players.
As this is the only explanation i can give for some of the decisions they give & not only tonight
This exactly !!!!!
Greenberg, the refs, the bunker, the judiciary and all the other wankers have destroyed "OUR GAME" and the fans in return will give the NRL The big F U !!!
Empty stadiums will be become common place very very soon.

Mr Red

First Grade
Basic referring pathetic and disgraceful. Confusion and inconsistency reign supreme in more games than not.

Fundamentals are lacking.

Red V for life

Juniors
I turned it off after seeing Roberts lay the boot into a Titans player. While I thought that was pretty pi$$ weak, what was even more p!ss weak was the ref saying he didn't see it BUT he thought the player was hanging on in the tackle.

So, which one was it di@khead? Did you not see it or did you see it, think the player was holding on and it is ACCEPTABLE to kick in those circumstances? 2 refs, 2 touchies and the f-ing bunker and it gets "missed". Then look at what Frizz got suspended for? You tell me which touch is more damaging to the game.

Anyway, conspiracy theorists would have a field day based on last night and it'd go something like this...the Cowboys or Storm v Broncos (think I got that right) will bring bigger crowds and TV audiences so let it be so.

Latest posts