What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL 2016/17 - Week 1

nick87

Coach
Anyone else super exhausted now? I'm not looking forward to but also can't wait for next Monday.

Nice to see OAK win in the Superdome. However, my fears seem to be reality. I can't see us making the playoffs.

I feel that. I was up at 250am to be ready on gamepass for the eagles, rolled right through till the end of the Cards game. The first one is always the hardest

shiznit

Coach
Anyone else super exhausted now? I'm not looking forward to but also can't wait for next Monday.

Nice to see OAK win in the Superdome. However, my fears seem to be reality. I can't see us making the playoffs.

Yeah.... I feel ya... We relied far too much on our offense.

That Saints D made us look better than we were on offense.

Our defence... At every level was worrying... Mack needs to seriously step up and get some pass rush going to help out the secondary..

And for all the money we spent on the secondary... It was trash... Apart from Nelson we just got torched by Brees.

Ohh well... We preach 'just win baby'... And they did... On the road to boot...

But we are going to get mauled by the Broncos, Chiefs and even the Chargers if we play like this again...

Yeah.... I feel ya... We relied far too much on our offense.

That Saints D made us look better than we were on offense.

Our defence... At every level was worrying... Mack needs to seriously step up and get some pass rush going to help out the secondary..

And for all the money we spent on the secondary... It was trash... Apart from Nelson we just got torched by Brees.

Ohh well... We preach 'just win baby'... And they did... On the road to boot...

But we are going to get mauled by the Broncos, Chiefs and even the Chargers if we play like this again...

Beatin the Saints on a 50 year anniversary game at the dome though Shizzy.

Back it on down pal. Wasn't that the first opening round win for the Raiders since leather helmets too?

Have a Coke and a smile pal... :wink:

Eddie Lab

Juniors
What about us Cowboys fans?
I have a soft spot for the under dog team that haven't been relevant for years. No offence to the cowboy fans but with the way ESPN/media blow smoke up them every year gets a little old. Dak is looking good though

shiznit

Coach
Beatin the Saints on a 50 year anniversary game at the dome though Shizzy.

Back it on down pal. Wasn't that the first opening round win for the Raiders since leather helmets too?

Have a Coke and a smile pal... :wink:

It's great to win... But we want to make the playoffs...

And Denver, KC and even the Chargers look good.

The AFC West could be the toughest division in football..

Dogs Of War

Coach
Big game next week! AJ Green and Antonio Brown will combine for 1400 yards and 12 TDs.

With AJ getting 1000 yds and 10 TD's. Will let AB have 400 and 2 TD's so he feels good.

Though to be fair. I think Williams will run 150yds given how bad our run defense was. I didn't get why the Jets stopped running the ball when they were peeling off 8-12yd runs at will.

abpanther

Staff member
What's the point of paying Josh Norman all that money if you're only gonna leave him on one side and thus have Breeland burned one-on-one against Antonio Brown?

Eddie Lab

Juniors
god damn it rams D! would you just get a sack or INT already. I'm behind by .75 in ff

rams offence is looking terrible. 120ish yards and we are deep in the 3 quarter

Eddie Lab

Juniors
What's the point of paying Josh Norman all that money if you're only gonna leave him on one side and thus have Breeland burned one-on-one against Antonio Brown?

Panthers did that a lot last year. for the big name recievers(OBJ, Julio, ectr) they moved him around but other then that he camped on one side.