What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL 2016/17 - Week 1

abpanther

Staff member
Why aren't they playing him?
Am I missing something?

Because he was terrible in preseason and they don't think he's ready

Jeff Fisher is not exactly an offensive mastermind so I wouldn't trust his judgement, but I wasn't a massive fan of Goff coming out

kurt faulk

Coach

What in the f**king hell did I just watch?

That might be the worst Rams game I've ever seen. That was some 0 and 16 shit.

Fisher and his cronies should be sent packing tonight. Unacceptable.

And Goff better start next week. What's fisher scared of, that the Rams will score less than zero points next week? That a pass longer than 5 yards might be attempted?

f**king fisherball.

Frederick

Staff member
Panthers did that a lot last year. for the big name recievers(OBJ, Julio, ectr) they moved him around but other then that he camped on one side.
Uhh you do realize that Brown is the best receiver in the game, yes?

macavity

Referee
Because he was terrible in preseason and they don't think he's ready

Jeff Fisher is not exactly an offensive mastermind so I wouldn't trust his judgement, but I wasn't a massive fan of Goff coming out

Mind boggling that not only did he go #1, but a team mortgaged the farm to get him. Fourth best QB in a historically bad class.

nick87

Coach
Not even good enough to ride the pine?

Not even close. The guy who threw for about 34 yards today and his back up completely and totally out played him in camp and pre season. Ugly stuff

Fisher could be sacked by mid season and the new coach is going to walk into no picks and a 3rd string future qb

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Uhh you do realize that Brown is the best receiver in the game, yes?

oh without a doubt Brown is insanely good and I have no idea what the redskins were thinking. just saying that Norman played a majority of his time at the panthers locking down one side of the field.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Just finished watching the 9ers win.

1-0 baby, 1-0.

Nearly any other team and it's 0-1, but f**k it, for one week we're leading the division. Probably all the enjoyment I'll get this year so I'm going to soak it up.

Not even close. The guy who threw for about 34 yards today and his back up completely and totally out played him in camp and pre season. Ugly stuff

Fisher could be sacked by mid season and the new coach is going to walk into no picks and a 3rd string future qb

I'm sure the LA public will stick fat with the Rams through the lean times ... :thinking:

kurt faulk

Coach

It's got nothing to do with Goff. It has everything to do with fisher. Believe me wentz would have been in street clothes today if fisher was his coach.

nick87

Coach
It's got nothing to do with Goff. It has everything to do with fisher. Believe me wentz would have been in street clothes today if fisher was his coach.

I dunno man, it was obvious from every scouting report and the tape that Wentz was SO much more refined. Granted Fisher is an incompetent boob, i dont discount that at all and Goff doesnt really stand a chance with him at the helm, what hopes he does have rest with them firing his arse and putting in a competent QB developer but i dont think Goff has it.
Just watching the pre season and hard knocks and there is just nothing there inspiring me to think he can be the guy, he was terrible in pre season. Like i dont get how Fisher could have started him... But i just saw this shit show today and maybe now i cant understand how he didnt

it's all a mess haha

kurt faulk

Coach
I dunno man, it was obvious from every scouting report and the tape that Wentz was SO much more refined. Granted Fisher is an incompetent boob, i dont discount that at all and Goff doesnt really stand a chance with him at the helm, what hopes he does have rest with them firing his arse and putting in a competent QB developer but i dont think Goff has it.
Just watching the pre season and hard knocks and there is just nothing there inspiring me to think he can be the guy, he was terrible in pre season. Like i dont get how Fisher could have started him... But i just saw this shit show today and maybe now i cant understand how he didnt

it's all a mess haha

Goff wasn't that bad. Sure he made mistakes but he's the only Qb that can throw the ball vertically with pace and accuracy. The offense needs a Qb that can make the opposing d back off. There were 9 defenders at the line of scrimmage the whole game and Keenam couldn't throw the ball more than 5 yards.

And fisher and his fisherball can f**k right off.