What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mummy versus Buddy saga

horrie hastings

First Grade
The Swans covered up the Buddy Franklin incident very well, I have no doubt he suffers from anxiety and depression but that wasn't the case as why he went missing last year or at least initially at the start anyway ,there was an incident that led up to this which involved what others on this forum have already suggested about Buddy and the Swans pulled him out of the public eye for a while, interesting also that another couple of Swans players were mentioned in this incident too but it seemed to be swept under the carpet.

Shane Mumford should have been suspended, not for the sledging but for his rough house play on Kurt Tippet which ended with Tippets head hitting the ground and knocking him senseless.

The Swans covered up the Buddy Franklin incident very well, I have no doubt he suffers from anxiety and depression but that wasn't the case as why he went missing last year or at least initially at the start anyway ,there was an incident that led up to this which involved what others on this forum have already suggested about Buddy and the Swans pulled him out of the public eye for a while, interesting also that another couple of Swans players were mentioned in this incident too but it seemed to be swept under the carpet.

Shane Mumford should have been suspended, not for the sledging but for his rough house play on Kurt Tippet which ended with Tippets head hitting the ground and knocking him senseless.
What the aFL or a aFL club sweeping things under the rug, never ;)

sportive cupid

Referee
What things did the Swans sweep under the carpet?
I call bullshit slander on you.
Why would the Swans pull their biggestg player and draw card one week out from the finals to pretty much guarantee they would bow out in straight sets?

Latest posts