What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Sensai Cobra

Juniors
Hopefully the club has moved on from Hayne returning
Who cares.

Norman, Gutho and French will bring us success.

I agree, hopefully any thought the club had of Hayne returning is well and truly gone.
Our squad looks to be building nicely as it is.

jono

Juniors
Jarryd Hayne will always be one of Parramatta's finest players. No question. As skilled and influential and entertaining as any who have ever worn the blue and gold.
Unfortunately Jarryd Hayne is and would seem always will be about Jarryd Hayne and only Jarryd Hayne.
And that won't ever fit into the culture that Brad Arthur has painstakingly buit

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think it's pretty clear that the only reason he stayed as long as he did was because we were always the highest bidder. I'm sure he justifies it to himself by saying it's not about the money, it's about respect.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mitch Moses is already twice the playmaker but I'd prefer Hunt. He does the little things right, especially defence and kicking.

Whom would the Broncos be looking at to replace him? Nikorima?

Latest posts