What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final 4 - Preferred Grand Final pairing?

Which of the four Grand Final combinations do you want to see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Shield

Juniors
All this Storm hate makes me want the Storm to win even more just to spite everybody here. It's gunna be good seeing everybody reacting to another Storm premiership

Danish

Referee
You want a sharks victory you know it.

I'm actually beings little selfish as I'm living in NY these days and want to be back home in Caringbah when the Sharks take out their first title. This will be quite annoying missing out on seeing how the shire reacts first hand. Should be nuts!

I won't be upset if the Sharks win it though. Certainly beats the f**king Storm and supporting a side that's blown the back to back challenge twice it would piss me off to see the cows pull it off

carcharias

Immortal
I'm actually beings little selfish as I'm living in NY these days and want to be back home in Caringbah when the Sharks take out their first title. This will be quite annoying missing out on seeing how the shire reacts first hand. Should be nuts!

I won't be upset if the Sharks win it though. Certainly beats the f**king Storm and supporting a side that's blown the back to back challenge twice it would piss me off to see the cows pull it off
I'm going to the states on wed and will miss it all anyway

STORM.99/07

Bench
As a feel good story
Sharks v raiders

My preference
Sharks v storm
I think the sharks would have huge support at the game
Plus who wouldn't want to see Gallen hold up the trophy while Cameron smith watched on?
IF the STORM play the flakes and flakes win I hope that CAM SMITH would do a gallen and walk off.

Someone

Bench
im going to this game so i have high hopes of more of a fairytale story than anything else. plus a mate im going with is a sharks supporter so it would be wild to go to sharks vs storm/raiders. i also think raiders vs cowboys would be epic.

worst case scenario would be cows storm but even that would be pretty special to watch all the future immortals rip into each other to try and claim a title. you get the feeling this may be getting close to last chance for both cam smith/cronk and thurston to win possibly one last trophy. my bitterness surrounding storm has well and turly passed but i still think the play a somewhat boring style of footy compared to the other 3 teams and if they make it i will still be hoping for a sharks/cows victory.

exciting times.

This Year?

Immortal
I went Raiders and Sharks.

Neither have been in a GF for a while and both clubs would benefit greatly from the exposure. Nothing against the other clubs because at this time of the season any of the 4 would be deserving of a grand final appearance.

davi

Juniors
I think it will be a Storm vs Cowboys Grand Final.

I personally think the Fatigue factor might come up to hurt the Cowboys if they make the Grand Final.

Anyone remember the 2008 Grand Final? Storm won a gripping semi-final against the Broncos in the dying seconds which was a bruising draining encounter. They then went into the Grand Final agaisnt a Manly team who had a the secound week off and got pumped 40 - 0. Cameron Smith was suspended for that Grand Final but I still think the wide margin in the scoreline was more likely due to the factor of fatigue.

Shorty

Staff member
I think fatigue will effect us definitely but I think that finale is completely different with Smith in the side.
That said I think we'll probably go down to the Sharks because the boys will definitely be too tired and knocked about.

Latest posts