What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 NRL Club Membership

hrundi99

First Grade
Never understood why clubs in finals are not massively pushing memberships for next year now when they have the feel good factor happening and direct marketing opportunities. Anyone from Canberra say if they have been pushing 2017 memberships at the games over last three weeks?

Wonder if Storm will finally have a non ticketed membership option this year?

Yeah there were '17 Membership stalls at the ground for both games.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Storm on sale now, already at 7,923 (I can only assume this is a roll-over figure)

Raiderdave

First Grade
So we ended up with 300,000 members for 2016
Should be aiming 330,000 for 2017
Not the 400,000 we'd set on the strategic plan , but things continue to grow.

Timmah

Staff member
Still no non ticketed storm membership!
"Non-ticketed" was defined as less than 3 games as far as I understand. Couple of options in that space. Fan pass is probably the best one.

Blues Riff

Bench
I thought Penrith showed enough this year to suggest the start of a new era in the Black & Gold. Ah well, if we're going back to the Bob Marley colour scheme, so be it, pass the spliff, whatever. Who's hungry?

ACTPanthers

Bench
The Black and Gold was never planned to be long term - Going back to 91 scheme will be a brilliant move, as long as they stick to it.

Timmah

Staff member

Perth Red

Post Whore
"Non-ticketed" was defined as less than 3 games as far as I understand. Couple of options in that space. Fan pass is probably the best one.

$50 bucks for effectively a scarf and lanyard is not a good deal if you aren't going to use the one game ticket. Id have got a membership years ago if they had a non game option.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
f**k the membership package, I want to know what the Wests Tigers slogan for 2017 will be.

Unite.Commit.Achieve was brilliant in 2016. Three words and they failed at all of them.

Timmah

Staff member
$50 bucks for effectively a scarf and lanyard is not a good deal if you aren't going to use the one game ticket. Id have got a membership years ago if they had a non game option.
How many non-ticketed memberships can you get for < $50?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
f**k the membership package, I want to know what the Wests Tigers slogan for 2017 will be.

Unite.Commit.Achieve was brilliant in 2016. Three words and they failed at all of them.

I actually removed the stitching from the back of my hat

It had Unite. Commit. Achieve. on this year's bumper sticker at any rate. I hope we keep it now the reason for our division has finally f**ked off thank Christ.

I cut that bit off.

Latest posts