What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Wk 3 Prelim - Sharks 32-20 Cowboys @ Allianz Stadium

Preliminary Finals: Sharks v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sphagnum

Coach
Play of the year from Maloney. He probably takes second spot wiTh his origin intercept try as well.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The GF is gonna be Sharks v Melbourne. What a shitstain of a year 2016 turned out to be. The NRL are indeed drunk off the fairytale story.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I actually reckon our preliminary against manly was better than this. Couldn't finish a sentence atm nether lone a set

Frankus

Juniors
I can't say I like any of the 4 playing this weekend. But f**k I hate the Sharks.

I would rather shave my nuts with a cheese grater than watch these merkins win with the GF.

Someguy

First Grade
Only reason the sharks arent up by 50 is the refs taking it easy on the Cowboys in the ruck. They've wrestled and slowed it down since kickoff. Matt Scotts been the worst.

Green had a massive whinge about it leading into the storm game, guess he thought he world earn his team a free ticket to grub it up in the ruck....almost worked

DiegoNT

First Grade
Whenever they do the circle jerk features on Thurston, it's always 'he doesn't give up' 'ge always chases no matter what the circumstances' 'he chases even if he knows he won't get there because he is so competitive'

Look where Thurston is when Maloney puts the ball down.

Munted

Bench
I really can't get behind the sharks, such a merkin riddled team. Come on raiders or teh stormz.

pantherz9103

First Grade
It will be interesting to see the Sharks in a unified GF for the first time in my life. It's hard to judge this performance because of how bad the Cowboys have been though, even with the excuses they may have.

Pugzley

images

Shorty

Staff member
Geez there's a lot of butthurt in here.
Well done to the Sharks fans though as they deserve this.

Latest posts