What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK where were you and how messy did it get?

where were you for the big one?

• Total voters

Card Shark

Immortal
I'll be getting more messy tonight when I don't have to drive.

I'll be celebrating our opponents fighting to the death & injuries / suspensions galore!

Come on Cam, time for a crusher or BJ, beat up a storm knob.

had seats in bay 16.
drove from canberra at two thirty. was travelling beautifully until the river road turnoff. then shitful traffic. fmd

parked at waterloo. walked through the park.

had the nerves.
panic was setting in when we couldnt score.

was confindent at half time.

a great day.

the job is half done.

trip home.
left the stadium at 1015 was home by half two maybe quarter to three.

had the worst mcdonalds ever at maraulan.

had seats in bay 16.
drove from canberra at two thirty. was travelling beautifully until the river road turnoff. then shitful traffic. fmd

had the nerves.

a great day.

the job is half done.

trip home.

Were they wearing cowboy caps?

Vin Fizz

Bench
had seats in bay 16.

had the nerves.

a great day.

the job is half done.

trip home.

Reckon I might have followed you for a while Rusty. Left at the same time yesterday. There was a convoy of bloody Western Bulldog Cars along the black snake though.

U.K SHARK

Juniors
I live in the UK (originally from Cronulla)

Watched the game in tv at home, frightening the heck out of my neighbours from my incessant yelling!
The moment Maloney took that intercept try I was on the web booking my flight home. I arrive Friday, gf tickets secured.
I'm also not ashamed to admit I broke down and cried at full time!

Watched the game in tv at home, frightening the heck out of my neighbours from my incessant yelling!
The moment Maloney took that intercept try I was on the web booking my flight home. I arrive Friday, gf tickets secured.
awesome stuff
thats absolute dedication right there!

ghoti

Bench

Sounds much the same as me...watched it hunched over a terrible quality stream in Montreal at 5am...had only gotten home a couple hours earlier and was worried about falling asleep but that wasn't a problem...got so nervous I went through a six-pack and then had to try to go to fuggen work.

Cried like a blubbering idiot in the loungeroom for like an hour, my roommate comes out concerned as all hell and when he asked what was wrong I just sobbed "we did it man." He's still giving me shit about it.

Trying to fly back now but dunno how to get GF tickets...so f**kin excited!

U.K SHARK

Juniors
Sounds much the same as me...watched it hunched over a terrible quality stream in Montreal at 5am...had only gotten home a couple hours earlier and was worried about falling asleep but that wasn't a problem...got so nervous I went through a six-pack and then had to try to go to fuggen work.

Cried like a blubbering idiot in the loungeroom for like an hour, my roommate comes out concerned as all hell and when he asked what was wrong I just sobbed "we did it man." He's still giving me shit about it.

Trying to fly back now but dunno how to get GF tickets...so f**kin excited!
Get home mate. I'm
Sure the club will sort out those
Like you who make exceptional efforts

Latest posts