What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Versing the Purple cant's

Card Shark

Immortal
I think the greens have shown us how to beat purple.

Must take our chances is the first clue.

We must do what Raiders did. Play side to side. Forget what can'thead Gould says. That's what tires them.
And right now we are sound asleep whilst half of them are on Zanax and in physio

Pot Odds

Juniors
Was hoping for a Raiders win Storm can find a way to hang in a game and win. But I have seen enough to suggest we are a very big chance I dont fear any team

Raiders lost their cool, just like they did against us, and Edric is the new penis fingers. We didn't lose our cool on Friday and that's something big we can take into the grand final.

Frenzy.

Immortal
If we simply play the same as Round 26 but execute well we win. Nothing fancy, no trick shots needed just run around them and catch. 7 line breaks to 3 last game but dropsies.

I'm very confident the Sharks will win.

I have a kale TFH

The match will be very tight. Sturm are very experienced at controlling tempo, hanging in, grinding out and finding a way. Quality right across the 17 and well coached. But the same is true of us.

We will have to be totally switched on and very disciplined. If we can achieve that then I am sure we will be victorious.

f**k Storm. Always gaming the ruck and basically getting a free pass from the NRL/refs. Question is.. Why??

If we simply play the same as Round 26 but execute well we win. Nothing fancy, no trick shots needed just run around them and catch. 7 line breaks to 3 last game but dropsies.

I'm very confident the Sharks will win.

I have a kale TFH

That's the vibe.

Card Shark

Immortal
The match will be very tight. Sturm are very experienced at controlling tempo, hanging in, grinding out and finding a way. Quality right across the 17 and well coached. But the same is true of us.

We will have to be totally switched on and very disciplined. If we can achieve that then I am sure we will be victorious.

f**k Storm. Always gaming the ruck and basically getting a free pass from the NRL/refs. Question is.. Why??

Because it's a competition V AFL

Latest posts