What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Going To The Grand Final!

Madsharkie

First Grade
Was considering waiting for the release of members tickets, but then realised there'll be 2 sets of fans doing that. So f**k it, $250 for the nosebleed, but at least I'll be there!
We need a forum catch up somewhere nearby before the game. Be good to meet you merkins.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm so f**king fearful of this game.

On one hand, I'll only ever be using my hand.

On the other, I'll be the happiest man in the world.

faaaark

The mighty PP78 got me tickets in bay 122, whuch are kind of in the southern corner. Not great but at least we are on the ground tier.

Best thing i did was book out a weeks holiday 2 months ago. Reason i gave for taking time off? If the Sharks win I'll be pissed for four days straight, then I'll be pissed for the three days after that.

Looking forward to joining you there BBB, it will be the first grand final I'll be attending since 1973.

ghoti

Bench
Oh boy! Booking flights back from Canada and my boss is pissed, risking losing my job and being deported but f**k missing this!

This is a dumb question but how to I buy tickets? Is it sold out? I'm a member but dunno how this al works

Oh boy! Booking flights back from Canada and my boss is pissed, risking losing my job and being deported but f**k missing this!

This is a dumb question but how to I buy tickets? Is it sold out? I'm a member but dunno how this al works
I think members tickets go on sale Monday morning. You're in Kanuckville? That'll be Sunday arvo?

Madsharkie

First Grade
Go to the Ticketek website ghoti, should be pretty straight forward from there. I bought mine a few hours ago for about $250 a pop

snoozer

Bench
good mate just txt me last night saying he's got tickets(some sort of company thing) will only cost me beers!

hopefully flying over for the game - all depends on seat availability.

up up cronulla!

Jaegerex

Juniors
Already had tickets a couple weeks ago, going with a couple blokes from work. We went last year and were looking to make it a yearly thing.
Us being there is just icing on the cake, they are all on the Sharks bandwagon now.
Going to be awesome.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Had a ticket with my other desperado mates for months.....Idiot you say. Yes, your right, until the whilst blew on at the end of Friday night!!
I urge anyone to get out there. Bucket list material

Sharkman

Juniors
I have a massive problem.

A long planned holiday with the mrs and her fam that has a flight departing Sunday morning and landing smack bang at the end of the game.

I have a family ticket, so my boys are locked in to go.

Can't reschedule, I'm 1000-1 to have that happen.

What are the odds? I asked for the date change as well to avoid another conflict too, so it's my fault.

Wonder what that'll be like. Your kids as a proxie has to count for something right?

dreary

Juniors
Got tickets months ago was scared it was gunna hex us and then we started lose so I got salty but all roses now.

Tickets booked fly into Sydney early Friday morning to soak up the atmosphere and lead up in the shire ready for the game on Sunday, if all goes to plan go back to the club after and celebrate through Monday and fly back to Brisbane late Tuesday hopefully with a very big smile on my face and the satisfaction of supporting the same team through thick and thin for all my life in the hope of this moment....

Now come on you sharkies win this thing !!!!!

Quigs

Immortal
I have a massive problem.

A long planned holiday with the mrs and her fam that has a flight departing Sunday morning and landing smack bang at the end of the game.

I have a family ticket, so my boys are locked in to go.

Can't reschedule, I'm 1000-1 to have that happen.

What are the odds? I asked for the date change as well to avoid another conflict too, so it's my fault.

Wonder what that'll be like. Your kids as a proxie has to count for something right?

There still is one very drastic measure you could take. Have you thought of DNA tests.