What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
So you are saying we have the best sqaud in the comp.

Millers you are talking more shit than you do in 4 corners and i would have thought that was literally impossible

We have better centres than cronulla and melbourne, we have a comparable hooker, papalii would make the backrow of both sides (although both cronulla and the storm have strong backrows) but thats about it

millersnose

Post Whore
So you are saying we have the best sqaud in the comp.

Millers you are talking more shit than you do in 4 corners and i would have thought that was literally impossible

We have better centres than cronulla and melbourne, we have a comparable hooker, papalii would make the backrow of both sides (although both cronulla and the storm have strong backrows) but thats about it
No
The Broncos and the Cowboys have the best squads
I am saying you had a better squad than the spare parts and puppy dog tail squad Bellamy had to work with

Snappy

Coach
Joke of a coach and an even worse person.

I like to have a lol at Ricky as much as the next bloke, but your kidding yourself if you cant see he's done a pretty good job since returning to Canberra. Yes he acts like a turd sometimes, but that's part of his job.

As for the second part of the above comment, how many charity foundations have you started ?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
No
The Broncos and the Cowboys have the best squads
I am saying you had a better squad than the spare parts and puppy dog tail squad Bellamy had to work with

I really dont think so.

The storms spine is better than the raiders and the storms forward pack is extremely good. We have a better backline and BJ targeting blair won us the game in the regular season but yeah you are talking shit.

Also plz note that both BJ and Croker (the area we are obviously better) suffered injuries in the game.,

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Also there is no chance the broncos are a better side than cronulla.,

Cronulla has a better forward pack and a better spine. Briabanes spine goes missing too much. Boyd is an excellent footballer but maloney is better than hunt and milford combined based on 2016 form.

Milford has a huge upside mind but he didnt do much this year

Walt Flanigan

Referee
When the Aussie side is selected there will be more Broncos than sharks for a reason

That's interesting. The Broncos have a superior side to the Sharks because they have more Australian reps, but you also say the Raiders have a superior side when we only have 1 Australian rep.

You're all over the shop.

POPEYE

Coach
If RL was a 1%MC Sticky and Arthur would be next in line for a full patch after Flanno, Bellamy would nominate each of them . . . there is a common denominator in there somewhere. For what it's worth I don't think the Raiders/Sticky are a flash in the pan

millersnose

Post Whore
That's interesting. The Broncos have a superior side to the Sharks because they have more Australian reps, but you also say the Raiders have a superior side when we only have 1 Australian rep.

You're all over the shop.
Well no
The Broncos clearly have one of the best squads

By any measure

millersnose

Post Whore
If you wish
I was merely discussing the Broncos squad and its credentials

If you think the raiders don't have one of the top three squads then all power to you

However even Ricky, who usually doesn't mind claiming his squad isn't good enough, seemed to think they were OK

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I think we have a very good by inexperienced squad. However there is no way we are better than cronulla or Melbourne lol.

We have one regular rep player outside of the poms. We have one player over 30. We have almost zero finals experience.

Next year we might be better. That's stickys test.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Here we go again. Cronulla make their first grand final since 1978 yet their fans seem more worried about ricky stuart than celebrating.

You can say many things about Ricardo but as a jimmy rustler he's top drawer.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Cronulla fans just cannot admit they have a very good team. It's extremely weird. They won a million in a row over the season.

jk13

First Grade
It will be interesting next year, as now he'll have high expectations on him and the side. This year he could always shrug his shoulders and have an excuse