What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"That's not a forward pass you clown!"

edabomb

First Grade
The Storm may have made a lot of payments for catering services rendered last night.

POPEYE

Coach
Poor Edrick, the bloke couldn't take a trick, drops a ball with no-one in front and takes a legitimate pass called forward with 4 defenders ready to pounce . . . not even given the chance to say "I could have made amends"

Rod

Bench
The call was a shocker but Croker knocked on the Lee pass about a second after the whistle blew so in the end as bad as it was the call was pretty inconsequential.

rupertpupkin

Juniors
Anyone got any footage of the pass? I like Austin and wish him well. But, it looked forward to me during the game.

Someguy

First Grade
Anyone got any footage of the pass? I like Austin and wish him well. But, it looked forward to me during the game.

It started backwards passed from a metre behind the line, got to about 3m behind cause it was backward, then sudden wind gust pushed it 4m in front of the line before it was caught

nick87

Coach
The call was a shocker but Croker knocked on the Lee pass about a second after the whistle blew so in the end as bad as it was the call was pretty inconsequential.
Yeah is was just coming here to say this, the players played on not knowing and we herded toward touch and made an error.

Raiderdave

First Grade
TJ needed to watch Austins hands
The ball came out backwards , a gust pushed it well forward. That's what he saw & incorrectly ruled on.

Wasn't the call that ended the Raiders season necessarily
There were several others which were equally bewildering. Alan shortal as the pocket referee calling for a penalty when it appeared the Storm player lost the ball with no interference was just a dog of a call. The Storm kicked the penalty & as it turns out

Won by 2 points !!

_Johnsy

Referee
TJ needed to watch Austins hands
The ball came out backwards , a gust pushed it well forward. That's what he saw & incorrectly ruled on.

Wasn't the call that ended the Raiders season necessarily
There were several others which were equally bewildering. Alan shortal as the pocket referee calling for a penalty when it appeared the Storm player lost the ball with no interference was just a dog of a call. The Storm kicked the penalty & as it turns out

Won by 2 points !!
I think the call that killed Canberra was when a Melbourne player stuffed the play the ball (called & a scrum packed every other day in the NRL), then Melbourne score that tackle. It was another shocking display by the referees.