What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final - WTF!

gregstar

Referee
Attention turd-slurpers.

Good luck against the criminals. I for one hope you can triumph where we failed against the purple ball-sacks in the decider many moons ago!

If you succeed....well you succeed.

If you fail obviously you are aware of the fate that awaits within these forums. I promise I will only moderately belittle you as required.

Apart from that....get stuffed.

Thread Theme Music

Attention turd-slurpers.

Good luck against the criminals. I for one hope you can triumph where we failed against the purple ball-sacks in the decider many moons ago!

If you succeed....well you succeed.

If you fail obviously you are aware of the fate that awaits within these forums. I promise I will only moderately belittle you as required.

Apart from that....get stuffed.

Thread Theme Music

Amateur trolls take note.

Well Thank you for the heartfelt sentiments,turdburgarler. Obviously you were on the wrong side of the line when the gods created the great utopia for the devout believers Do not despair! you may still repent ,be forgiven and blessed for eternity..

gregstar

Referee
Ferrking Sockpuppet. Wish for once in his life he'd wash.
good luck you rancid old scrote.

what are you now..... 90?
what a wasted wriggler you were.
was it a hole in the franga? or what was the terminology in 1920? a rubber johnny?

Quigs

Immortal
I just abstained. I didn't like the way the females just treated me as a sex object.

taipan

Referee
Never missed an opportunity when it was offered or should I say when I pleaded.
Did it whenever I was able ,on the desk,under the chair ,even the kitchen table.
If you have been given a strong right hand,you use it.

Jimbo

Immortal
Hello Greg, you germ-addled jizz gargler. Long time no sledge!

Thanks for your sentiments. Obviously there is a lot riding on Sunday's game

As opposed to yourself, who will probably be riding on a lot...