What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL jersey in Brisbane

Sharkman05

Juniors
I would love to bury a new sharks jersey in Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast before I drive down for the GF.

Other thanks rebel and amart who are sold out where can I get one?

Thanks.

Saint Doc

Coach
I would love to bury a new sharks jersey in Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast before I drive down for the GF.

Thanks.

I want to bury sharks jerseys too.

But since you're clearly a bandwagon fan, why not just buy one in Sydney, leave the tags on, and return it once you lose? That way you can take a selfie at the game, have the photo as a momento of the loss, and it will cost you nothing?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee

Thanks.
The store at Suncorp stadium should have one. Give them a call.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I want to bury sharks jerseys too.

But since you're clearly a bandwagon fan, why not just buy one in Sydney, leave the tags on, and return it once you lose? That way you can take a selfie at the game, have the photo as a momento of the loss, and it will cost you nothing?
He wants to buy a new one mate. Why are you such a bitter punish?

Sharkman05

Juniors
Yes mate massive bandwagon supporter, I have been to well over 300 games and spent $1000's on merchandise and memberships.

I just want a new jersey as I haven't bought one for a couple of years and as I am relatively new to qld I thought someone may know where to pick one up at maybe their version of a Peter Wynnn's?

f**k I hate St George, the area team and people, I feel sorry for the fine people of the south coast getting stuck with you.

aarondoyle

Juniors
There's a shop on Caxton St near the German sausage place that is packed full of footy merchandise/jerseys.

blaza88z

Coach

Thanks.

That's a pretty bad typo.. you should be editing that, lol

myrrh ken

First Grade
he's just excited about the weekend fellas.

I'm surprised they sell any other team gear in Vegas!

davi

Juniors
Also the Canterbury Shop in the Queen St Mall Myer Centre sell NRL gear you might have luck there.