What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Princess Parker: The new pea in his bed

Jason Maher

Immortal
Well at least he has finally shed some light on just how the donkeys manage to fit all their Origin and international talent under the cap.

Meth

Staff member
Can somebody fill me in on why people hate the bloke so much? What did I miss?

SBD82

Coach
Because he was good.

But not as good as he thinks he was, or as good as he tells everyone he is.

Surely you've met his type before.

Maximus

Coach

Well it all starts with telling Klemmer to "show some respect" in origin.

Then any time he feels he has been slighted, or something happens to him, he comes out in the media and whinges about it for weeks, while if he or a teammate does something, he says it should be left on the field.

Then there is the fact he is a top 3 grub in rugby league while claiming he is the good guy.

The guy has officially surpassed Gould as the biggest whinger to have ever been involved in rugby league.

Whinging that it is everyone else's fault that he didn't want to leave Brisbane, so got offered unders, is just the icing on the cake.

Vic Mackey

Referee

off the top of my head:

* whinged that a young prop showed him no respect

* cried that he got kicked in the face and refused an apology. only weeks prior he elbowed a defencless fullback on the ground flush in the face and broke his nose. whinged that he had to sit a week out

* admitted he tried to play for nz when australia didnt pick him

* says he should have been getting paid more then an ex origin half, yet didnt want to leave the broncos. somehow this is everyone elses fault

* Gordon Tallis said on triple m that when he was captain of the broncos none of the senior players liked Parker, I belive he even challenged Andrew Gee or Shane Webcke to a fight in a bar. This of course if totally fine, however Klemmer telling Cam Smith to 'get fcked' is the worst thing in the world

Parker is trying to get a career in the media, he strikes me as the type of guy who would get a Channel 9 contract and within 6 months demand the CEOs parking spot.

Last edited:

Doomednow

Bench
The guy is a dead set little bitch. f**king get over yourself mate. Good player, awful whinger, shit bloke.

Who has a slightly above average NRL career and thinks they need to write a biography? The sooner we forget about this dolt the better.

coolsteve

Juniors
ok player. no superstar. lucky he played for broncos and not newcastle. should have followed boyd following bennett

mxlegend99

Referee
So is he working his figure out before or after tax? Is it an average from when he made his debut? Or is it what he finished up on? Does it include his rep payments?

Or is he working it out on how much is in his bank account today? Ie. I have $2 million after a 20 year career. I only earned $200k a season.

His figures all sound like complete bullshit and you can guarantee he's doing the math wrong. If he was only earning $200k a season he has only himself to blame.

Also love how he thinks the medias figures are spot on. Soward earning $800k a season despite not being wanted by the Dragons or any other club... and then giving up $800k a season to play in the UK so he wasnt standing in the way of Cleary.

StormHi

Juniors
off the top of my head:

* whinged that a young prop showed him no respect

* cried that he got kicked in the face and refused an apology. only weeks prior he elbowed a defencless fullback on the ground flush in the face and broke his nose. whinged that he had to sit a week out

* admitted he tried to play for nz when australia didnt pick him

* says he should have been getting paid more then an ex origin half, yet didnt want to leave the broncos. somehow this is everyone elses fault

* Gordon Tallis said on triple m that when he was captain of the broncos none of the senior players liked Parker, I belive he even challenged Andrew Gee or Shane Webcke to a fight in a bar. This of course if totally fine, however Klemmer telling Cam Smith to 'get fcked' is the worst thing in the world

Parker is trying to get a career in the media, he strikes me as the type of guy who would get a Channel 9 contract and within 6 months demand the CEOs parking spot.

Lets not forget he punched me in the back of the head :triumph::pensive::flushed::no_mouth:

ram raid

Bench
He's got a building company going up there now if any of you in brizzy are in the market for a new house. Just pay the merkin some respect, please.

BunniesMan

Immortal
So is he working his figure out before or after tax? Is it an average from when he made his debut? Or is it what he finished up on? Does it include his rep payments?

Or is he working it out on how much is in his bank account today? Ie. I have $2 million after a 20 year career. I only earned $200k a season.

His figures all sound like complete bullshit and you can guarantee he's doing the math wrong. If he was only earning $200k a season he has only himself to blame.

Also love how he thinks the medias figures are spot on. Soward earning $800k a season despite not being wanted by the Dragons or any other club... and then giving up $800k a season to play in the UK so he wasnt standing in the way of Cleary.
He said he was offered 200k a year after the 2013 season.