What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Society

God-King Dean

Immortal
image15.png

gonz

Juniors
I wonder what happens to the money if the NRL knock back the offer....
it gets returned read up.

Not sure why the negative comments are flying, geez saints could lend most clubs 10.000 fans.
Penrif, Rooters for example would struggle to get 10k combined.

mozza91

Coach
I've sent them all of my bank account details and I'm not even a Dragons fan. I'm expecting big changes at the club as well as eternal happiness.

gonz

Juniors
Not everyone is so keen to "combine" champ

thats ok penrif umina, considering how much gould has been pumping your club as a community asset over these last 5 yrs (btw that 5 year plan went well) youd think youd be able to pack out that little park week in week out.

The "5 year plan" a Rothfield quote is actually going brilliantly. We are better positioned than any other club to win comps over the next year years

BennyV

Referee
You won't have to pay anything only wait a few more years :)
Few more years? Puh-lease...the way Mary McDrinker spent his press conferences talking up an 8th place finals berth last year like he was the second coming of Jesus shows how happy our club's management is with pure mediocrity.

We are already the Steelers.

18to87

First Grade
Pretty much this. If the Dragons had a larger following this *might* be an outside chance but on the current situ and size of the fanbase I cannot see it happening.
Obviously, there are some obstacles and issues here but size of the fanbase isn't one of them. Despite the complete train wreck that the club has been since Bennett left, some statistics still suggest that the Dragons are the 3rd most supported team:
http://www.thegurgler.com/2016/01/0...d-in-2015-the-gurgler-fan-index-gfi-explains/

A lot of this is based off social media as well and most Saints fans know we are pretty terrible at that.

Latest posts