What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutters v Bears

monsterkev

Juniors
Wow talk about blowing your own horn.

I bet you had no idea who he was before the season proper and then all of a sudden you are the forum expert.
Shows how much you know i lived in cairns when the pride won the comp and followed them in the qld cup
So now go suck your own trumpet smartarse muppet

Gm5

Juniors
I went to the Cronulla site and read through the thread titled 'Do you still want to Sack Flanno', it was commenced in '13. The comments by some of their supporters back then mirror what is currently being said about McGregor.

this was all during the peptide saga though was it not?

Shows how much you know i lived in cairns when the pride won the comp and followed them in the qld cup
So now go suck your own trumpet smartarse muppet
These are your comments
i mentioned halfway through the year then late in the year that jd should be coach and got shot down now you finally want to back a winner
Amazing how you all had no forsight then but do now maybe you as supporters are really related to mary and have blinkers on
You keep saying ivan cleary then others get mentioned but you have had jd all along and did not want him as 1st grade coach
People commenting on these threads dont know shit from clay

To me thats being a smart arse at the highest level.

Telling other fans they don't know shit from clay.

I could go far back as the start of the year and say i told you he was going to be great and the Cutters would have a great year but that would be rather arrogant.

Last edited:

drago brelli

Bench
this was all during the peptide saga though was it not?

No, some of the supporters were very critical of the way he used the players, the manner in which some players were allowed to play, eg; Gallen handling the ball some times three times in a set. The game plans and the structure of play. Very rarely were the supporters on this site critical of his role in the ASADA thing because they convinced themselves that the club did anything wrong. The more irrational fanatical supporters over there blamed Gillard, Lundy, Clare, Rebecca Wilson, the Telegraph, Kent, Masters, Hooper and on and on it went.