What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easts Amateur Juniors who played NRL.

kbw

Bench
How the Feck would i know what Richo is doing you insufferable oik?

The charter of Souths juniors is to provide opportunities for young men to progress into the senior ranks at Souths, always has been, it was the premise on what souths juniors was founded on & allowed it to gain tax advantages through the years, it was a community assets & still is, we don't survive without each other really

Because I have dealings with them you toothless halfwit. The recruitment manager is gone because he can't stand the fat dick, but I guess you could be him.The senior side would not exist without the juniors and the juniors would easily exist without the senior club. The senior club owes the junior club millions of dollars but they have their head so far up their arse the don't care (the senior club that is)

kbw

Bench
need you? pfffft Let that sick little second hand car dealer put his hand in his kick & start his own comp, see how you go, filthy scum, get back in the shadow you've always been in

Go and study some history and look at who actually funded the creation of Souths Juniors, see if you can find out about a fellow with the last name Manson.
No one is in your or SouFF's shadow, the only thing that castes a shadow of any note is richardson who is so fat probably a bit like your head

H.H

Juniors
KBW, what do you know about Victor Radley? I hear he's another local kid who looks a chance of making it.

Do you know which club he's from etc?

kbw

Bench
He is a Clovelly (since u6s I think ) junior same as Lachlan Lam. Always a good player (generally in the back row) but under Adrian Lam's coaching is even better.
He is a great player and I hope he goes all the way

H.H

Juniors
Well, after watching young Radley closely on Sunday, he looks a good prospect.

You never know who will kick on and make it from 20's, but he looks as good a chance as as anyone.

H.H

Juniors
Drums are beating louder and louder that Souffs juniors will not be allowing Easts juniors to participate in their competition until 2020 (arrangement is re-negotiated every 3 years).

Reason unclear, but I can't think of anything that would justify their position. Petty in the extreme.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Drums are beating louder and louder that Souffs juniors will not be allowing Easts juniors to participate in their competition until 2020 (arrangement is re-negotiated every 3 years).

Reason unclear, but I can't think of anything that would justify their position. Petty in the extreme.

Why would they do that, can't find a motivation that I can think of?

If thats the case wouldn't easts teams just play in the Sydney combined comps?

Honestly the whole district football model is outdated in modern Sydney. The entire grassroots needs to be restructured and rationalised

H.H

Juniors
Reasons a little unclear but I think the Nat Butcher signing has stung them (ironic considering they have no interest in developing players and constantly raid 20's players from other clubs, not to mention they hold half our rightful territory ).

I think the returning Paddo Colts brigade put some noses out of joint too, but not sure on those details.

Regardless, this doesn't help anyone. Ridiculous situation and the NRL should step in.

BillyBigDusters

Juniors
Reasons a little unclear but I think the Nat Butcher signing has stung them (ironic considering they have no interest in developing players and constantly raid 20's players from other clubs, not to mention they hold half our rightful territory ).

I think the returning Paddo Colts brigade put some noses out of joint too, but not sure on those details.

Regardless, this doesn't help anyone. Ridiculous situation and the NRL should step in.

Souths don't develop juniors??? are you kidding? have a look at how many juniors have been in our first grade squad recently

Half your rightful territory? pigs arse, the cocks have never for one moment given a feck about juniors & junior territory, you have only yourself to blame, your antipathy & general malaise

Delboy

First Grade
The words Rorters and junior development should not be used in the same sentence. They just signed a player who has been in the Eels junior league since U6s and was part of their programme to bring through to NRL. Rorters just contacted an 18 year old to a 3 year, $450k total contract and I guess he will be stashed at the bottom end of the NRL squad.

If they get injuries like this year, no wonder they struggle as they raid other junior systems and fill the bottom of their senior roster. and do little in their own area. Not surprised there were question marks over their recruitment manager, and why Souths juniors are ticked off.

kbw

Bench
The words Rorters and junior development should not be used in the same sentence. They just signed a player who has been in the Eels junior league since U6s and was part of their programme to bring through to NRL. Rorters just contacted an 18 year old to a 3 year, $450k total contract and I guess he will be stashed at the bottom end of the NRL squad.

If they get injuries like this year, no wonder they struggle as they raid other junior systems and fill the bottom of their senior roster. and do little in their own area. Not surprised there were question marks over their recruitment manager, and why Souths juniors are ticked off.

You absolute halfwit, the Roosters did not sign the kid that wanted $450K in fact they dropped out of the race for him ages ago. $ouff$ are the ones bidding big on him, this is the front rower you are talking about I guess. The half that was "the next big thing" was signed by Parra.

Shane richardson is killing $ouffs, he is refusing to sign any $ouffs juniors and that is causing a lot of problems. Souths also just expect their kdis to want to stay, they won't offer them any money or show them the setup.

But besides that and that $ouff$ do not develop any juniors (its Souths Juniors and the junior clubs) certainly not the senior club. IF it was not for Maguire Souffs senior club our have no contact with the juniors . Infact the senior club owes the junior club millions.

This decision has been made by a bitter bully that runs souths juniors, he did not consult the junior clubs and his bitterness overrides the notion of getting kids playing sport.

But go away enjoy your clayton's premiership and sprout some more lies

Delboy

First Grade
Ground control to kbw, Your club signed a 18 yr old back rower from Parras Ball side. Not unusual for your club to raid far and wide, just disappointed that this particular player was part of a group of 4 to 5 players that were seen as progressing to NRL from our junior league and we're asked to stay together. Dollars won out with your club as expected, and people involved in junior leagues just continually ticked off at these raids.

Souffs and Rorters are
Mortal enemies , that's how it should be :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

BillyBigDusters

Juniors
You absolute halfwit, the Roosters did not sign the kid that wanted $450K in fact they dropped out of the race for him ages ago. $ouff$ are the ones bidding big on him, this is the front rower you are talking about I guess. The half that was "the next big thing" was signed by Parra.

Shane richardson is killing $ouffs, he is refusing to sign any $ouffs juniors and that is causing a lot of problems. Souths also just expect their kdis to want to stay, they won't offer them any money or show them the setup.

But besides that and that $ouff$ do not develop any juniors (its Souths Juniors and the junior clubs) certainly not the senior club. IF it was not for Maguire Souffs senior club our have no contact with the juniors . Infact the senior club owes the junior club millions.

This decision has been made by a bitter bully that runs souths juniors, he did not consult the junior clubs and his bitterness overrides the notion of getting kids playing sport.

But go away enjoy your clayton's premiership and sprout some more lies

you halfwit!!

The charter of Souths juniors is & always has been to produce junior players to come through as senior players for the Rabbitohs, its why they exist & its been why they were founded, the juniors can't exist without the seniors & probably vice versa

You know nothing of the situation & the skulduggery of your shite club along with Paddo colts, your small, worthless club deserves everything it gets, go away & learn about the situation, you flea

rabbitohs95

Bench
KBW, what do you know about Victor Radley? I hear he's another local kid who looks a chance of making it.

Do you know which club he's from etc?
Good young kid who originally played rugby for Randwick, not sure when he decided on league but he's from a Roosters supporting league family so that probably swayed him.

kbw

Bench
Victor stopped playing RU in about the U13s at the latest I think.
Def a RL player not a RU player