What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AUS v NZ Test Match Thread - Saturday 15 Oct (5pm AWST/8pm AEST/ 10pm NZDT)

roughyedspud

Coach
Can someone tell joey that the number 1 ranked team beating the number 2 ranked team isn't a upset!!

I suspect that if england beat nz in the 4nations final then the aussies could drop to 3rd in the rankings!

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Wow really? SKD is one of the best centres in an era with a distinct lack of quality centres, whereas Kahu is a bum who doesn't belong at this level.

Rapana should be fullback with either Fusitua or Beale on the other wing. Kahu left right out.

You have no idea and this proves it

Arucard

Juniors
How embarrassing.
Shaun Johnson the biggest myth to ever play the game. And yet he will still play again next test.

Burns

First Grade
NZ didn't have any decent possession all game. The moment JWH lost the ball in the first 10 min, then tackled JT high that was it. Never regained momentum despite the 20min burst after scoring their own try.

Arucard

Juniors
And replace him with Martin? Harris?
Thomas kept trying and did well in defense, he shouldn't be going anywhere. Blood Martin!
Can't be any worse than the plodder Johnson. He does nothing. With him at the helm, we've got 6 points in 2 tests. That's back to the dark days stuff!

bedlam breakout

Juniors
yes, both teams were poor, very un inspiring stuff, nz are desperate for a number 6 ,kata needs moving on to wing vainakolo style, luke is worth 4 points to any opposing team, the kangaroos beer bellys look huge in those jerseys though

Matua

Bench
Wow really? SKD is one of the best centres in an era with a distinct lack of quality centres, whereas Kahu is a bum who doesn't belong at this level.

Rapana should be fullback with either Fusitua or Beale on the other wing. Kahu left right out.
Your anti Kahu shtick is weird - the guy's been one of our best performers in both of our past two tests. And in a team of headless chickens he provides some much needed stability.

Credit to the Roos, they outplayed us in all facets tonight, but we were completely rudderless and lack someone who can kick.

Last Week

Bench
Hey but at least there are ads for the World Cup on the stadium billboards!!

Another observation, Australia are still without a major sponsor for the jersey.

I swear the ARLC came out and said that the front of the Australian jersey would stay clear as it cheapens it otherwise.

I may have imagined that. Either way, I hope it stays blank.

Latest posts