What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels 70 Year Logo revealed

Gronk

Staff member
Pointy bit troubles me a bit ... makes me think its a fckn love heart or something

And yeah i think white behind the native australian gentleman might have been better than yellow

Breaking: News just in suggests that the merkins in the logo were boot polish bogans from the 1981 Grand Final.

Cu6ikT3UEAAIU82.jpg

The Colonel

Immortal
Jack Gibson had some of the people on here worked out. Poor Santa...

I really like it. A good compromise and none of the tacky crap we had at some stages along the way.

The Colonel

Immortal

I really like it. A good compromise and none of the tacky crap we had at some stages along the way.

The Colonel

Immortal

Is there any other type of Polish people?
I know a few polish girls, they all have quite hairy sideburns, its not thick black hair, its blond fluffy stuff, one of them also has a very hairy snail trail from the bellybutton down, its like a white waterfall of fluffy soft hair that disappears down into the top of her pants, it can be a bit disturbing to look at just quietly, i don't mean to look but it reminds me of Niagra falls, it sort of starts up on both side burns, works its way down to her belly button then it starts to erupts downwards.
Anybody ever noticed this about polish women.?

Latest posts