What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Selling a truck full for next year!

BrissyRedV

Bench
That would be suggestive of the team having any hope at all which is certainly not the case. The press release and the confirmation Mary will be coach killed any chance of me being upset at results next year and replaced it with anger at the continued stupidity of the organisation. So no, I don't think you will need a truck load.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
That would be suggestive of the team having any hope at all which is certainly not the case. The press release and the confirmation Mary will be coach killed any chance of me being upset at results next year and replaced it with anger at the continued stupidity of the organisation. So no, I don't think you will need a truck load.

Agree BRV, I really hate saying it but the more shit we play next year the closer we will get to McGregor being fired. A celebration after every loss, who would have thought it would come to this about our once great club.

thebigredv

First Grade
We've already become so accustomed and numb to the pain of losing that even watching our attack run around in circles for 80 minutes is not enough to elicit any tears.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I have no expectations for next year.
Usually I would always hope we were going to make the semis even win a semi.
But this year can only hope that Mary is gone sooner rather than later and JD has been moved to caretaker coach.
Then we will impove at least in attack and attitude.Then results will follow.
We can only hope.

BennyV

Referee
Lol any emotion form watching the Dragons play will be replaced by complete apathy and indifference. I'll sit there blankly, beer in hand, maybe laugh at some cute stuff my son does while he innocently plays with his toys, then laugh a bit harder at the deadshits on the screen as kicks go into opposition legs, hands go up in the air when the other dam run straight past them, then watch Mary's press conference, laugh some more, have a shot of whiskey and go to bed.

Rinse and repeat until the merkin is gone.

saintjeff

Juniors
I have no expectations for next year.
Usually I would always hope we were going to make the semis even win a semi.
But this year can only hope that Mary is gone sooner rather than later and JD has been moved to caretaker coach.
Then we will impove at least in attack and attitude.Then results will follow.
We can only hope.

Exactly this year was very bad
Hopefully a new coach will change things in 2018
Some things not all .
Cronies on the board and ceo still there

Gareth67

First Grade
I think we may need them for 2017!

A truck- load did you say ? . . . . mmmn ?
You know , speaking purely from a business point of view , I might be able ' to make a killing ' selling those .
You see our local IGA store ( up here in Kandos ) only stock the plain yellow packaged boxes of tissues , and those ones that you have in your photo , are rather , how can I say - pretty . I know my Ethel would love to have a box or two , along with quite a few of the other farmers wives .

Yes , I do believe that I could make a quid out of such a venture , hell , I would even donate half of what I make to a ' get rid of Mary ' fund . Just a thought .

Last edited:

dragonssamy61

First Grade
You know , speaking purely from a business point of view , I might be able ' to make a killing ' selling those .
You see our local IGA store ( up here in Kandos ) only stock the plain yellow packaged boxes of tissues , and those ones that you have in your photo , are rather , how can I say - pretty . I know my Ethel would love to have a box or two , along with quite a few of the other farmers wives .

Yes , I do believe that I could make a quid out of such a venture , hell , I would even donate half of what I make to a ' get rid of Mary ' fund . Just a thought .

If its going to help get rid of Mary then put me and my family down for a years supply.
Yeap thats fixed Christmas presents as well lol

emu62

Juniors

Gareth, hate to ruin your idea but you would be lucky to give them away on our current form, let alone sell at any profit, . Then again if you repackaged them as toilet paper , you might make a killing :D

Lol any emotion form watching the Dragons play will be replaced by complete apathy and indifference. I'll sit there blankly, beer in hand, maybe laugh at some cute stuff my son does while he innocently plays with his toys, then laugh a bit harder at the deadshits on the screen as kicks go into opposition legs, hands go up in the air when the other dam run straight past them, then watch Mary's press conference, laugh some more, have a shot of whiskey and go to bed.

Rinse and repeat until the merkin is gone.

I've liked a couple of your posts today.

I think I'm warming to you, Benny.

Straight Shooter

Gareth67

First Grade
Gareth, hate to ruin your idea but you would be lucky to give them away on our current form, let alone sell at any profit, . Then again if you repackaged them as toilet paper , you might make a killing :D

You city slickers and your ' make a quick buck ' schemes !
We are a bit old fashioned up this way , so I believe I will stick to my original idea -
" Dragon Tissues , the tissue that can put a fire out ! " That should make me a bundle .

Latest posts