What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Eelementary

Post Whore
This is a hark back to his feud with Dean Malenko back in WCW, man of a thousand holds vs jericho "man of 1004 holds"

he then took a portrait of dean to the ring and would admonish it live in front of the crowds, it was f**king hilarious.

Jericho is so f**king funny!

I love the guy! He's incredible!

Eelementary

Post Whore
I love how he delivers the line:

"You know what's gonna happen? You know what's gonna happen? YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!" And the crowd goes nuts.

It's genius.

JERICHO is genius.

JeriKO are amazing, I just wonder which one will turn face in the next 2 months. I think Raw needs a heel KO (who else will they have if he turns face?) although I get the sense that he will be the one to turn baby.

On another note, how did JE not break his neck from that Styles Clash? Did AJ see he wasn't in position at the last second and get his hands/feet down before he landed? Very lucky boy.

Parra Pride

Coach
JeriKO are amazing, I just wonder which one will turn face in the next 2 months. I think Raw needs a heel KO (who else will they have if he turns face?) although I get the sense that he will be the one to turn baby.

On another note, how did JE not break his neck from that Styles Clash? Did AJ see he wasn't in position at the last second and get his hands/feet down before he landed? Very lucky boy.

Watch a clip of it on Youtube and set the speed to 0.25, the speed in which AJ looks down and is able to adjust so he doesn't dump him straight on his head is crazy.

Watch a clip of it on Youtube and set the speed to 0.25, the speed in which AJ looks down and is able to adjust so he doesn't dump him straight on his head is crazy.

Wow, I can only imagine the tongue lashing Ellsworth got backstage for that. Shows again just how good AJ is.

InFlames

Juniors
Not sure if I have this right BUT....

Does Braun Strowmans new entrance theme have him yelling 'Braaauuuuunnnnn!!' at the start before he walks in?

Valheru

Coach
Goldberg returned on RAW to accept Lesnar's challenge.

This has disaster written all over it. They had no chemistry in the ring at their prime let alone 12 years on.

No word yet on when the match will be although it is heavily rumoured to be at survivor series. One would think Goldberg's deal includes a WM pay day so will be interesting to see what they do there. HoF maybe?

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Goldberg is fit enough to take the bumps and you would have to assume HOF is the big ticket in all of this, i doubt he wrestles at Mania, considering by the sounds of it, its one and done so he will be taking a loss here no doubt.

Jono078

Referee
Goldberg is fit enough to take the bumps and you would have to assume HOF is the big ticket in all of this, i doubt he wrestles at Mania, considering by the sounds of it, its one and done so he will be taking a loss here no doubt.
I do wonder if he'll lose though. His whole thing was to come back and be a hero for the kids. So he's come back to beat up the big bad bully in the play ground, Brock Lesnar. Wouldn't look good if the super hero came back for the kids and then he loses.

Will be interesting to see how they go about it all.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
I do wonder if he'll lose though. His whole thing was to come back and be a hero for the kids. So he's come back to beat up the big bad bully in the play ground, Brock Lesnar. Wouldn't look good if the super hero came back for the kids and then he loses.

Will be interesting to see how they go about it all.
It has him getting belted written all over it, to set up a clash at WM for brock, to push one of the younger stars up, either that or The Rock comes back at Mania for Brock.

Goldberg will take the fall, get his HOF induction, and run down for a Spear save at Mania for someone.