What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos targeting Jason Demetriou

Ben_Kusto_magic

Juniors
Sorry to say, but this club is a f*&^en shambles! Look at the turn over of back room staff over the last few seasons - Mulholland, Ayoub and now Demetriou to name a few. I think that speaks volumes for where we are at. Even the wooden spooners look to have a brighter future than us. The life is being strangled out of this club and its so f&^%en sad!

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Firstly, he is under contract to us for 2017. Secondly he will not become the Broncos head coach in the foreseeable future with Bennett there IMO. So, realistically his best chance is to stay where he is and I'd say he will be our first grade coach in 2018. I hope I'm correct anyway.

Good thinking but what about if doust has promised his love child mary that he would keep him there.
And JD see no future

BringTheNoise

Juniors
images

Anyone remember the movie "Half Baked"? I have visions of JD walking out on Dragons like "F*** you (Mary), f*** you (Doust), f*** you (Millward), you're cool (Coyne), f*** you (Hornby), I'm out!"

hewi

Bench
Again, firstly he's under contract for 2017. Secondly IMO human nature been what it is Doust wants to survive as CEO. To do that next year the dragons have to be successful. Won't happen without JD I think it's fair to say meaning that Doust will move heaven and earth to keep him there. In other words I don't think he will promise him the world and give him an atlas. If I'm wrong then we are rooted.

Again, firstly he's under contract for 2017. Secondly IMO human nature been what it is Doust wants to survive as CEO. To do that next year the dragons have to be successful. Won't happen without JD I think it's fair to say meaning that Doust will move heaven and earth to keep him there. In other words I don't think he will promise him the world and give him an atlas. If I'm wrong then we are rooted.

You may be right.

Nona to Demetriou is like Boyd to Bennett.

Nona just signs on with us for one more season and doubt he would do that if JD wasn't part of the Dragons plans.

Let's hope this thread can be joined with the rumours thread very quickly.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors

We don't exactly have a good track record when it comes to winning bidding wars for players/coaches.

Red V for life

Juniors
I just wish I didn't care...but unfortunately I do...and this is really starting to pi$$ me off. Sign Nona - yay....potentially lose JD - huh wtf? Seems like we're always waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Fingers crossed JD is using the Broncos gig to force the Dragons' hand (OK...I know, I know...but it's hard to be realistically optimistic these days).

John moz

Juniors
Give jd the gig for next year piss mary to reserves and big news is des hasler to dragons 2018.

Coffs dragon

Bench
I'm sure if McWreckor was sacked then JD would hang around and if not he'll be out the door and avoid the stench of BS and blame deflection. This club could not possibly be so stupid and let this happen. Grow some balls FFS and sack the weakest link.