What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 LU Dynasty League Roll Call

Stonecutter

First Grade

Can you believe no team from division 2 has won a game since they've had to play teams from other divisions? Pick up your game boys.

I am on a rebuild....if one of the trainers could accidentally pull mccoys hamstring further that would be great though.

kurt faulk

Coach

i was about to start a post on how could i possibly be 2 and 5 but then i looked at my team and, well, it ain't pretty.

division 2 lost all it's games again this week. what a stinking, rotting division it has turned out to be. penny all but assured to win the division. 2 game lead, i'm not sure any of the other teams will win a game outside the division, and already has a clean sweep of the division.

This is the only way I would win. You guys must be so bad to not compete with my rubbish team. Every year I draft with the mentality of getting good rookies and none of them turn out any good.

I've been looking into life post Frank Gore for a while now, but he still has an unchallenged spot in my starting lineup every week.

Big Tim

First Grade
can you believe you won on freeman's last run for 50 yards. instead of taking a knee after the 2 minute warning the falcons decide run it and the saints d remained useless as ever and let freeman stroll untouched for 50.

i was about to start a post on how could i possibly be 2 and 5 but then i looked at my team and, well, it ain't pretty.

division 2 lost all it's games again this week. what a stinking, rotting division it has turned out to be. penny all but assured to win the division. 2 game lead, i'm not sure any of the other teams will win a game outside the division, and already has a clean sweep of the division.

I could be 6-1 if it werent for a Eddie Royal PR TD in junk time that should never, ever have been kicked to him in the middle of the field.

Feeling good about my team, but havent hit my byes yet. Got lucky with my injuries so far, but Reed with concussion sucks and I have 2 WR's on the IR.

Crowder putting in work as my WR/TE though.

Also, I have sat Matty Ice for all of his big games this season too.

nick87

Coach
Trading away my first rounder in a "win now" move is... umm...

well, its not going well.

Im the league's top scorer by 70 f**king points and some how sit at 3-5

kurt faulk

Coach
Trading away my first rounder in a "win now" move is... umm...

well, its not going well.

Im the league's top scorer by 70 f**king points and some how sit at 3-5

It looked so good going in. You never know, it still might end up being great for you. Hopefully next season.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I hate when I my RB needing 7 points to win for me. On his 3rd carry gets a TD on a 1yd run. But ends up with only 6 points as the team only let him touch the ball 5 times cause he was going nowhere. At least throw him a checkdown pass or something!

Latest posts