What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chad Robinson found dead

forward pass

Coach
This is a really sad ending. Terrible news.

Electricity workers have discovered Chad Robinson’s body in a car at Kenthurst
c9ea8cc07931b7c3ea9b50c28bbb26e8

The Daily Telegraph

ELECTRICITY workers in Kenthurst have discovered the body of 36-year-old former NRL star Chad Robinson, who disappeared in November.

The workers found Robinson’s car near the intersection of Marieba and Porters roads about 12.30pm today.

While the man is yet to be formally identified, it is believed to be the body of Robinson, 36, who was last seen at his Kellyville home on November 26.

201e66f865d5d1d413f832827055df5d

Missing former Parramatta footballer Chad Robinso with his sister Monique Brennan.
The discovery comes after a number of appeals from family and friends, including younger brother Tim (who plays for the Cronulla Sharks) to find the former rugby league star.

“I’m lying in bed, I’m trying to get some sleep and all I’m thinking is, ‘what’s he doing right now, where is he, where did he go?’, ’’ Tim told The Sunday Telegraph earlier this month.

A post mortem examination will officially determine how the man died.

Initial inquiries suggest there are no apparent suspicious circumstances.

Police will prepare a brief for the Coroner.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...t/news-story/c9ea8cc07931b7c3ea9b50c28bbb26e8

T.S Quint

Coach
This was always going to have a sad ending.

Such a shame.
I hope his family gets through this awful time ok.

Incorrect

Coach
I played in a golf day with Chad and his brother ( not Tim, the other one) a couple of years ago. It was an annual pre Xmas golf day that a mate of mine used to organise. There'd usually be around 40 starters. Chad seemed like a nice bloke, quiet.

In what marks a terrible 2016, the golf day did not happen this year as my mate that would organise it each year, also took his own life back in March.

RIP Chad
RIP Dave

natheel

Coach
I played in a golf day with Chad and his brother ( not Tim, the other one) a couple of years ago. It was an annual pre Xmas golf day that a mate of mine used to organise. There'd usually be around 40 starters. Chad seemed like a nice bloke, quiet.

In what marks a terrible 2016, the golf day did not happen this year as my mate that would organise it each year, also took his own life back in March.

RIP Chad
RIP Dave

You most likely know or played with my brother then. He was in Chads brothers golf group. He was mates without Dave. Very sad year for my brother losing a couple of mates. Horrible thing happening with young males lately.

RIP

RIP Chad
RIP Dave

wow what a horrible year for you mate my condolences

Green River Eel

Juniors
Freaking terrible stuff, very sad, condolences to Chads family and friends, blessings to Chad, may his next journeys be full of love and happiness.

Last edited:

forward pass

Coach
For the record and for those too young, Chad was a very handy player - and very underrated. He served Parra and the Roosters well. Always gave 100% and never had a bad game. I can't remember the exact year but he had one particularly outstanding season. Had some speed too.

RIP Chad.