What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Nice Beaver

First Grade
So does this mean Koroisau is your 9? Or are they going to make a sneaky play for Segeyaro??

Given Bonzo said in the press release we have plenty of hookers, I'd say Segeyaro is a no.

Keep reading Beale is coming.

If thats't the case it would be a beautiful cheery on top of a giant turd cake.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Beale? As in Gerard Beale?

lol

Yep.

I pray its not true, but then again, I hoped this Parcell one was wrong too.

From reading the press release there was a LOT of pissing in Leeds pocket, so it would not surprise me if there is some deal being done to bring over a Leeds player.....

Guess this belongs in the rumoured signings section though haha

Spot On

Coach
Bob Fulton ..... no prizes for suggesting his time is well and truly over. Need look no further than his decade long contribution to NSW Origin selections.

I would have thought Parcell would only improve with some decent coaching. Was he really that bad he needed to be moved on? Just starting to enter his prime age wise as well. I don't get it.

I can't believe Manly were generous enough to take Aku Uate of Newy. Simply a giant Christmas pressy that one. Bozo is Santa.

As for Beale, well he tries hard. And yes, he is now a premiership winner. Go out on top son!

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Bob Fulton ..... no prizes for suggesting his time is well and truly over. Need look no further than his decade long contribution to NSW Origin selections.

I would have thought Parcell would only improve with some decent coaching. Was he really that bad he needed to be moved on? Just starting to enter his prime age wise as well. I don't get it.

I can't believe Manly were generous enough to take Aku Uate of Newy. Simply a giant Christmas pressy that one. Bozo is Santa.

As for Beale, well he tries hard. And yes, he is now a premiership winner. Go out on top son!

Well we have just signed Jackson Hastings.

Maybe they plan on using him as a utility off the bench with Koriosau.

Who bloody knows with King Bonzo calling the shots!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Uate, Sironen, Hastings, J Wright, Lane, Green, Perrett, Cullen

Manly are just determined to throw shit against the wall in the hope that something will stick.

Letting go of Parcell is just lunacy.

groggo

Juniors
for the club manly we didnt make the 8 so they are culling a few that i was at first surprised they did. however if they do bone brown i will be happy . as for parcell we did replace him with cullen which is just as good and doesnt have a dodgy hammy . I am amused there was no leak to the signing of Hastings though.The on going debate as to the future of Matai and Stewart is another one probably have been moved on due to injuries

fizman

Bench
for the club manly we didnt make the 8 so they are culling a few that i was at first surprised they did. however if they do bone brown i will be happy . as for parcell we did replace him with cullen which is just as good and doesnt have a dodgy hammy . I am amused there was no leak to the signing of Hastings though.The on going debate as to the future of Matai and Stewart is another one probably have been moved on due to injuries
Could I have the English version of this post please? :p

Vic Mackey

Referee
Well we have just signed Jackson Hastings.

Maybe they plan on using him as a utility off the bench with Koriosau.

Who bloody knows with King Bonzo calling the shots!

My dads a manly fan so I've always had a soft spot for them. The direction they seem to be going on makes absolutely no sense to me. I can't see what they are trying to achieve at all. Out of interest what do you think the best 17 will be in 2017?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
My dads a manly fan so I've always had a soft spot for them. The direction they seem to be going on makes absolutely no sense to me. I can't see what they are trying to achieve at all. Out of interest what do you think the best 17 will be in 2017?

Mate, my team would look something like

1. Trbojevic
2. Taufua
3. Walker
4. Kelly
5. Wright
6. Green
7. DCE
8. Lussick
9. Kourisau
10. Fonua-Blake
11. Taupau
12. Lawrence
13. Trbojevic

14. Hastings
15. Meehan
16. Sironen
17. Perrett

Johns Magic

Referee
Mate, my team would look something like

1. Trbojevic
2. Taufua
3. Walker
4. Kelly
5. Wright
6. Green
7. DCE
8. Lussick
9. Kourisau
10. Fonua-Blake
11. Taupau
12. Lawrence
13. Trbojevic

14. Hastings
15. Meehan
16. Sironen
17. Perrett

You happy with that team ?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
You happy with that team ?

Haha good question.

Wxcited to see a couple of young blokes with big wraps, but not overly, no.

Bit hard when around $1 million of the cap is guaranteed not to play a single game.

I am guessing the game plan is to buy a bunch or rejects/young blokes with points to prove. Hope 2 or 3 work out the bugger off the rest and go apeshit spending fpr 2018.