What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fibroman

First Grade
I don't know about you gymps, but I've seen some pretty nice bums on ladies on certain websites, which shall remain nameless, very kindly referred to me by one Kilkenny esquire.

broncos2010

Juniors
Omg some of you guys are :lol::lol:

Trying to give me rubbish about the broncos losing to its feeder team which has played its strongest team all full grown men against our 3/4 under 20s kids and a couple fringe first graders :lol:

Oh panthers fans clutching at straws :lol:

betcats

Referee
Omg some of you guys are :lol::lol:

Trying to give me rubbish about the broncos losing to its feeder team which has played its strongest team all full grown men against our 3/4 under 20s kids and a couple fringe first graders :lol:

Oh panthers fans clutching at straws :lol:

Spin it how you want but the fact is the broncos got flogged by a state cup side.

Rhyno

First Grade
I have fears about the panthers attack. I can't see where their points are gonna come from

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Didnt take long for the westies to get on the drugs out there and 2 people die....After your loss last weekend..
What do you get when you clone 4 chins Gould with Wayney Bennett?

Goulds the one on the left...

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 0
  • images (3).jpg
    images (3).jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 0

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I'm pretty happy if they give Ciraldo a go. I like how he handles the media, seems passionate about the club, is willing to work with others so if he has any deficiencies we can fill those holes and the team believe in him.

Was average footballer and very average coach.
Good guys finish last........
Guys like Gould think they are first but we all know hes a clown.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
who cares...would you like to look like a fat ugly prick mid 50's like him and Crowey

but then again you are "OLD Panther"
Great seeing you guys lose....you guys are way too cocky on here.....
you CANNOT win the comp from 5-8...i told you guys that many times,but thick as bricks you lot.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Getting insecure about Ivan?

If Ivanski goes after 2020 im happy with that.
If he leaves earlier he has lost integrity...
But more than Ivan you need forwards with more grunt...Very soft up front...
i mean,seriously...Trent Merrin:rolleyes:....hahahaha