What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Bazal

Post Whore
I'd probably give myself a 7/10 for the sledge, but extra satisfying that it was an absolute merkin of a bloke

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started the year with appendicitis.

Wasn't all bad. The nurses were good looking.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
When I thought 2016 was the low point in society there will be an "aboriginal kardashians" show coming to australia soon

Bazal

Post Whore
My ankle is causing me all sorts of agony at the moment...normally I don't worry a lot about stuff like that but when I get up in the morning and can't walk for half an hour I do get a little concerned.

Missus is pissed at me cos I won't stop playing cricket but honestly I can't actually do any more damage to it...it's just shitting me off really badly. Might be time to see a surgeon, but the 6-8 months in a moon boot seriously turns me off

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
are you sure you need surgery?

Could just be a whole heap of f**ked ligaments. Surgery can't do much for that.

I hammered the ligaments in my right ankle 16 years ago. It's really susceptible to sprains, twists and rolling over. And during colder weather, every step i take makes my ankle click quite loudly.

Bazal

Post Whore
are you sure you need surgery?

Could just be a whole heap of f**ked ligaments. Surgery can't do much for that.

I hammered the ligaments in my right ankle 16 years ago. It's really susceptible to sprains, twists and rolling over. And during colder weather, every step i take makes my ankle click quite loudly.

Can get a reconstruction apparently. And given the extent of the damage it may even need to be fused...which I absolutely won't do regardless of how painful it is otherwise.

Time to take Baz out to the back paddock I reckon.

Fking try it m8 I swear 2 god ill bash ya fooking head in bloke.

Latest posts