What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 LU Dynasty League Roll Call

kurt faulk

Coach

Bad luck Tim. Nothing worse than your team tanking in the playoffs. Your team just ran out of puff.

Gonna be a new champ this year. Cupid and penny both making it to the big dance for the first time. Well done guys.

Cupid Stunt

Just happy my team played after rd 4. That's normally when they go on holiday until about rd 13. Biggest problem here is I'm convinced Alex Smith is going to go ballistic this week, but Big Ben has been with me forever. I can't leave him out of the biggest game, even if it is just FF! Same as Alshon. He's going to do something again, but I can't remove Julio or Golden. And I refuse to take out Tyreek Hill, his consistency is average, but if they hurry up and feed him more looks he'll burn teams...

But I'll happily take second. Still get a prize, right? :cool: Bigger problem is going to be cutting players after it.

kurt faulk

Coach

well the stuntman has finally done it and won it all. first time making it to the playoffs and he wins the championship. well done cupid.

bad luck to penny. he put in a good fight but the stunts had too much firepower on the day.

hope to see you all next season.

CHAMPIONS

2016 - The Stunts - managed by Cupid Stunt
2015 - JKA SAINTS - managed by kurt faulk
2014 - Canberra Shineys - managed by Paullyboy
2013 - Narrabri Dazzlers - managed by Dazzelx01
2012 - Henne Badger Don't Care - managed by Skeletor
2011 - Hot Beef Injection - managed by abpanther
2010 - JKA SAINTS - managed by kurt faulk
2009 - Narrabri Dazzlers - managed by Dazzelx01
2008 - JKA SAINTS - managed by kurt faulk
2007 - JKA SAINTS - managed by kurt faulk
2006 - wellingtoncougars - managed by douglasallen

DRAFT ORDER

01 - Stonecutter Sharks - stonecutter
02 - JKA SAINTS - kurt
03 - Blitzburg Stillers - zombie
04 - JPP's Fireworks Extravaganza - skeletor
05 - An Orange Peanut! For Me? - mick
06 - Atkins Diet - dogs of war ?
07 - Donte Drink & Drive - nick
08 - Narrabri Dazzlers - dazzelx
09 - Hot Beef Injection - ab
10 - Hogs - tim
11 - The Belicheats - penny
12 - The Stunts - cupid

WAITING LIST

tom
dogslife
horrible, horrible qb
one tree hill

Dogs Of War

Coach
I'm out for next year. Hadn't done fantasy for a while, and found I didn't enjoy it. Seems you have a waiting list already, so it shouldn't be hard to fill.

kurt faulk

Coach
I'm still ready to step in & takeover if you guys will have me :D

Consider yourself part of the family. Welcome aboard.

I will send you an invite next season when i do the roll call. Or maybe sooner if i remember while I'm on my desktop.

Latest posts