What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mullen on the Juice

Knight76

Juniors
Wow, I am sure this will be it for him. Heartless to say but from the Knights perspective this could be a blessing.

Obviously dependant on his B sample test results.

Johns Magic

Referee
He was on contract til the end of 2018. I didn't realise that.

More money for 2018 now if this is the end.

Burwood

Bench
First Kostjaycn, now Mullen. I think Levi better be very careful- it appears Randell is doing his very best to be the club's #1 hooker, no matter what it takes...

Swarzey

Bench
I just hope it wasn't a regular thing. Noose was waiting for him at the club after last year and almost immediately injures his hammy again in November; for his sake I hope this was out of desperation.

Bloke gave his all for the club, sucks to see this happen.

perverse

Referee
Well, that explains the biceps. As Swarzey says... you like to hope it was just desperation to get back on the field at this point, he probably didn't have much to lose really. There will always be that doubt in the back of everyone's mind, though. Myself included.

Was once my favourite Knight... but it's hard to give a stuff anymore. Could have been but never was and now, finally and definitively, never will be.

I see we're starting on the scandals nice and early this year... Korbs to walk out next, probably throw some shade our way too.

Spot On

Coach
Did another player test positive??? I'm hearing another had an A sample positive but B sample was negative.

perverse

Referee
Is it really that surprising in retrospect? The dude has seemed to somehow physically grow every year. He's always had wolverine-like healing abilities. You gotta say, looking back, it's hard to straight up have faith that it's a once off. I mean, I'm a sour and cynical piece of shit though.

Spot On

Coach
I must be in the minority but Mullo is at the end of his career and every cloud has a silver lining. This just might be one of those cases if the B sample is positive. I don't think he would have made it through many games this season. 550K is a lot of dosh to add to the coffers Brown is accumulating and possibly add Sims' 350 - 400K to that as well.

Now here's hoping there are no more surprises with other players taking a little 'help". Been there, done that.

Swarzey

Bench
I must be in the minority but Mullo is at the end of his career and every cloud has a silver lining. This just might be one of those cases if the B sample is positive. I don't think he would have made it through many games this season. 550K is a lot of dosh to add to the coffers Brown is accumulating and possibly add Sims' 350 - 400K to that as well.

Now here's hoping there are no more surprises with other players taking a little 'help". Been there, done that.

No, I think most of us share the same sentiments.

As much as he's tried for the club, it's time to move on and given the state of the team, the cap space he will (along with Korbin) free up will be greatly beneficial.

It's just a shame he'll be remember for the wrong reason instead of being someone who bled the club's colours more than anyone else in years; as much as Bedsy, Chief etc.