What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Saint Doc

Coach
I've picked up a couple of fakes off Aliexpress just for shits and giggles. Got a Raiders 9s one which is appealingly bad quality, badges and sponsors wrong size, poor quality material not really worth the $25 I paid for it. Also got a NSW Origin one which is almost identical to the Classic retail version only the sizes are a bit off and material a bit thicker but well worth the money.

What annoys me is people selling them on Aust or UK ebay as originals for $80 to $100 each, clearly being not 100% honest with their listings...

I think the fact the cheap knock off is similar to the Classic NSW jersey but vastly different to the ISC raiders jersey probably says more about how bad the NSW jersey is than saying anything good about the rip off.

The NSW jerseys wouldn't look out of place in best n less.

IMG_3034.thumb.PNG.d176db227b75c699cffdff4cb87944f7.PNG

RFL has a new logo and so does England...really like the new English logo

GAZF

First Grade
The England logo is an improvement on the current design for sure. The bottom probably needs a bit more spacing between the main shield and the V underneath it as it's very "red heavy". Widening the white keyline in between the V and shield, to reduce the thickness of the red shield base is what I would have done.

The overall design is predominantly red so you shouldn't expect to see the logo used on a red background much (probably rules out red jerseys, training gear, etc...). Looks good on navy though.

The cross could have done with a bit of an angle (slightly wider at the top than the bottom) to better suit the shield border.

I know the three lions is an English institution but its difficult to fit them all into the cross. Simplifying them like how the FFR simplified the rooster may have been the better go.

Love the XIII. Its a great way of signifying the sport of Rugby League and transcends language. I used it pretty extensively a few years back when I did some concepts for international league teams.

The super league logo is pretty slick.

The RFL logo is a downgrade imo but I get why they went with the standardised look. I liked the "hand over ball" of the last RFL logo and it probably could have been integrated into the new design.

thorson1987

Coach
I've picked up a couple of fakes off Aliexpress just for shits and giggles. Got a Raiders 9s one which is appealingly bad quality, badges and sponsors wrong size, poor quality material not really worth the $25 I paid for it. Also got a NSW Origin one which is almost identical to the Classic retail version only the sizes are a bit off and material a bit thicker but well worth the money.

What annoys me is people selling them on Aust or UK ebay as originals for $80 to $100 each, clearly being not 100% honest with their listings...

Speaking of ebay listings and the descriptions I got a laugh out of this one yesterday.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rare-Unu...6758a37&pid=100033&rk=1&rkt=1&sd=322398735948

s-l500.jpg

For sale here is an unusual heritage style polyester Penrith Panthers NRL (Australian rugby league) jersey. Asics label - made in Australia. Has the sponsor and club logo dating from recent years but styled with broad brown and white vertical stripes. Genuine, original item - dating from the ARL era. NRL and Panthers logos are embroidered at the front. Hertz sponser logo on each sleeve and Oak logo on the front and back. Tagged for a Small. Official licensed NRL tag inside the collar.

Don't think they realise this jersey isn't vintage or anything. It's a f**king Heritage Jersey from a few years back.

A million times better. Just what I've been asking for, shares the lions with football and cricket and doesn't look like a piece of clip art from windows 95.
Well chuffed.
Totally agree... will England have the same kit as now for the World Cup?

jim_57

Staff member
A fella on the FB group that I posted the Saudi Shirt on is an Irish fella who has just about every Wolfhounds jersey conceivable. This is from the WC qualifiers. I hope they retain this design for the cup as it's fecking mint!

14882325_10153909333852341_3378537496451075602_o.jpg

14883650_10153909333862341_8709603042225824825_o.jpg

I'd buy one of those in a heartbeat. Anywhere I can find one?