What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield Season 2016/17

lockyno1

Post Whore
The selectors can save face by picking Nevill for India and claiming Wade's injury is worse than it actually is. Go on selectors, do it!

If your plan is to have Nevill at 7, it will be useless. Nevill if in the side has to bat at 5 or 6. Not sure there is much point having him at 7. What is your top 7?

Personally would have picked Whiteman or Hartley anyway for India.

Bazal

Post Whore
If your plan is to have Nevill at 7, it will be useless. Nevill if in the side has to bat at 5 or 6. Not sure there is much point having him at 7. What is your top 7?

Yes but you're an idiot.

Doesn't want Nevill in the side because of his batting, wants a 35 year old who averages under 35 with the bat instead.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

of course you would and Neville cant bat at 7, lol

you couldn't make this shit up

mozza91

Coach

Because batting at 6 is totally foreign to batting at 7?
I'd go
1-Renshaw
2-Package
3-Khawaja
4-Smith
5-Handscomb
6-Smarsh
7-Nevill

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Because batting at 6 is totally foreign to batting at 7?
I'd go
1-Renshaw
2-Package
3-Khawaja
4-Smith
5-Handscomb
6-Smarsh
7-Nevill
That would be my top 7 for the first test, so it won't happen they will do something geniused.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
lol@Victs, rolled by a 32 yo finger spinner, lost by an innings and then some

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Travis Dean the only positive for the Vics, could be a rep player at some stage, can play this kid, batted right through the Vics second innings

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
So it looks like NSW outrighted the Vics, not normally a fan of the Southerners but they were decimated by the selection criteria of the National side, know you know how it feels as NSW have copped this for years.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Another Shield round starts today

Blues taking on QLD

TAS V WA
SA V VIC

and on Feb 25-28 Blues take on Tasmania at the premier sports stadium in Australia

North Dalton Park :D

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Blues were 2/2, now 2 /106

Patterson amongst the runs again, 33 n.o Larkin 68 n,o

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Patteson 88, he really has rubbed the selectors nose in it, much the same as Neville who is 38 n.o.

And lol@Vics, bowled out for 184.

Red Bear

Referee
Payterson has had a good year, leading run scorer at this point. Only one century though suggests he needs to make the most of his starts. Two good years in a row is very positive though

Red Bear

Referee
I dont think he scored one against SA. Regardless, three tons in four matches very good.

Henriques on 197 at present also.

TIGER14

Bench
I dont think he scored one against SA. Regardless, three tons in four matches very good.

Henriques on 197 at present also.

Yeah I just checked.
This is actually his 5th game of the season and his 3rd ton. He missed out against SA and against Vic in November. Still a solid effort.