What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Wrestlemania 33 Match Card

Diesel

Coach
Bray (c) v Orton RR winner
Goldberg (c) from Elimination Chamber v Lesner
Jericho v Owens (Jericho costs Owens title at EC) for US title
Taker v Reigns
Cesaro v Sheamus

WWE Title
Randy vs AJ (c)

Bray vs Harper (street fight)

Cena vs Undertaker

IC title ladder match
Ambrose (c) vs Miz vs Corbin vs Kalisto vs Dolph vs Crews

Mickie James vs Becky Lynch

Universal title
Chris Jericho vs Kevin Owens (c)

Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman

Rollins vs HHH

Goldberg vs Lesnar

Big Show vs Shaq

Andre the Giant battle royal (won by Zayn)

Raw womens title
Charlotte vs Bayley

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Bray (c) v Orton RR winner
Goldberg (c) from Elimination Chamber v Lesner
Jericho v Owens (Jericho costs Owens title at EC) for US title
Taker v Reigns
Cesaro v Sheamus

Isn't the Elimination Chamber a Smackdown only event? Would be a surprise to see Goldberg in there.

Most likely it will be Cena v Styles v Ambrose v Corbin v Ziggler v Wyatt (Miz being an outside chance to be there)

azzah72

Bench
It's looking like:

Orton vs Cena
Reigns vs taker
Goldberg vs Lesnar
HHH vs Rollins
Owens vs Jericho

The rest I have no idea. God knows what they are going to do with AJ.

Valheru

Coach
I think it will be something like the below, in no particular order.

Undertaker v Reigns - This was set up at the rumble. I expect Reigns to feud with Strowman through Feb/early March before moving on to Undertaker

Universal Title Goldberg (c) v Lesnar - This would rely on Goldberg winning the title at fastlane

US Title Jericho (c) v Owens - Jericho will cost Owens the title at fastlane via botched interference

WWE Title AJ (c) v Cena v Orton v Bray - AJ wins at EC and Cena goes for 17 at mania. orton is obviously already in the match and Bray enters through a slow burn storyline of dissension with Orton

HHH v Rollins - All but confirmed

Big Show v Shaq - Confirmed

RAW Women's title Charlotte (c) v Bayley

IC Title Ladder Match - No idea who will eb champ but Ambrose, Miz and Dolph will all feature plus 3 more

No idea what they will do with Strowman and whether they will have the tag titles, cruiserweight title etc. defended at the show.

Got this from Rajah.com, the rumoured card is apparently...
  • Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar - Universal Title Match
  • Roman Reigns vs. Undertaker
  • Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton - WWE Title Match
  • Triple H vs. Seth Rollins - possibly in jeopardy
  • Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens - US Title Match
  • Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler or Baron Corbin - IC Title Match
  • John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. Miz & Maryse
  • Big Show vs. Shaquille O'Neal
  • Charlotte vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax - Raw Women's Title
  • AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon
  • Andre the Giant Battle Royal - Braun Strowman is the favorite
  • Both Raw & Smackdown tag team titles and the Smackdown women's title should also be contested

Meth

Staff member
Geez, if that's card is true, what a waste of both Cena and Styles. They were great at the Rumble- give us round 2.

Meth

Staff member
Not agreeing or disagreeing with that, just helping you remember the other two times Cena and Styles have gone one on one

To be honest, I missed them. I pay closer attention to the Rumble than any other card these days...and spend the rest of my time reminiscing.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The thing that sucks about this WM build up is that most of the big matches on the card contain blokes who have not had any matches.

Goldberg v Lesnar appearing in matches only at PPV's is just wank.

HHH v Rollins the same

Undertaker on such a flimsy lead up story and again no matches.

This shit will kill the product.

All the guys doing the hard yards every week get no prize but these ring-ins get all the glory at the top of the tree.

Part timers sell PPV buys, and tickets. That's what's important to Vince unfortunately. The HHH vs Seth storyline should have been done and dusted by now, but it was put on the back burner for 4 months so the match could happen here rather than a B show, and they almost missed out completely because of Seth's injury.

I honestly could not care less about a main event than I do about Lesnar vs Goldberg, I cared about Miz/Cena (2011) more than I did about this. The story doesn't interest me at all either.

Taker is still a draw, and whilst he is able he will always have a spot at Mania, I have no problem with him showing up for Mania only, he's been a part timer for a decade now, but he's been with the company for 25 years and clearly respects the business and the company. He's earned that right.