What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I agree that they are paid shills, except it's George Costanza pulling the strings. Even Soros is a paid shill of Costanza.

The Colonel

Immortal
Watching Croft in QRL he is much more a running player than Cronk. Similar skillset otherwise but he cut sides to ribbons in a few games. I actually think he'll be very close to starting the season at six. Munster is not a half

Cronk doesn't have to run too much at the Storm given the players he has had around him. I don't think Munster is a half either but they won't be playing him from the bench or in Qld Cup. It all depends I guess on how Slater pulls up - I still don't think he will start the season and won't see out the year.

Oscarman

Juniors
Wonder if Junior would of just gotten a week if he was still at the Eels????

Especially when you consider the time when they gave Peats a week for something that didn't even go to court.
He would have gotten 6. Remember when he got 9 for a tackle that was worth no more than 2 - at worst.

hindy111

Post Whore
Huge fan of Munster. As much as I like Bevan id trade him for this guy. Looking at the young fullback coming thru -
Holmes-Bevan-Munster-Mitchell-Ponga-turbo tom

Impressive list and not sure who ranks 1st but at this stage Munsters the best.

The Colonel

Immortal
Huge fan of Munster. As much as I like Bevan id trade him for this guy. Looking at the young fullback coming thru -
Holmes-Bevan-Munster-Mitchell-Ponga-turbo tom

Impressive list and not sure who ranks 1st but at this stage Munsters the best.

Why would you trade Munster for Moylan?

Incorrect

Coach
Forecast for Alice Springs for this weeks trial on Saturday is 39 degrees....

Cool in comaprison to western Sydney where it will be 43 degrees!!

Vave and Windscreens might yet end up the same build as Guthbus by the start of the season if they play in those conditions....

Gronk

Staff member

bzYK5Hi.png

Stevie

Bench
So did anyone see in that Nathan Brown recent NRL article that he said the team are focussed on a top 4 result going into finals and he thinks they will comfortably do it.

BA's players never seem to make these sort of comments but I appreciated hearing the team is aiming high.

hindy111

Post Whore
Why would you trade Munster for Moylan?

If it was for our team? Yes Only cause Moylan can ball play and would be a good fit with Norman/Gutherson-de gois.
Moylans a bit weka on the defense thou so if it was a team like say Brisbane this season where they have Milford and Hunt then id take Munster - Superior defense and tougher.

Latest posts