What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Least Favourite TV Commentator (New Poll)

Least favourite TV Commentator

• Warne

Votes: 40 51.3%
  • Slater

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Healy

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Nicholas

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Lawry

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Ian Chappell

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • KP

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Tubby Taylor

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Border

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Clarke

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters

Das Gupta

Juniors
A new poll is now allowed with the old thread out of date.
So fire away who gets on your tits?

Your allowed 2 choices.

jargan83

Coach
I'd rather listen to nails on a blackboard than listen to Shane Warne crap on about what ever pro-Victoria agenda he is peddling.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Warne and Slater, especially when they are on together wristing each other talking about what they used to do.

Last edited:

T-Boon

Coach
"worth TV commentator" it makes sense if you read it with a lisp.

Clarke then Warne. Clarke is my least favourite human. But I really blame Warne for getting Clarke on the TV.
It totally shattered me when I turned fox on to watch the India test only to find Clarke commentating. Mute.

Bazal

Post Whore
Of the Aussie commentators, Warne wins from Chappelli by a nose, Lawry nipping at their heels with Healy and Slats fighting it out for 4th and 5th

I don't really count KP. He's garbage but yet to really be anything more than a guest commentator.

T-Boon

Coach
At the start of the Australian second innings Clarke made this piece of brilliant commentary:

"Australia will be trying to get as many runs as possible here"

During the summer I recall he made an equally brilliant contribution when one of the SA batsmen took strike for his first ball:

"Australia will be looking to get him out here".

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
Healy & Taylor.

If you support another country Tubby can be quite biased.
One does tire of Healy's master class of know-it-all ism on wicker keeping. Once every 5 years is enough not every test match.