What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons or Steelers

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The Illawarra Roscoes?

Roscoe.png

At least you know they'd play hard!

Dragsters

First Grade
I think the Steelers would beat the Dragons if they played this weekend

I said the same thing as soon as I saw their team list.

Maybe the Dragons might edge them in the wet with the better pack.

In the dry their halves and backs would run rings around the Dragons though.

Crush

Coach
I said the same thing as soon as I saw their team list.

Maybe the Dragons might edge them in the wet with the better pack.

In the dry their halves and backs would run rings around the Dragons though.
Dragsters
I have never been more frustrated with selections in my life. I just want to cheer on our best 17 and if they come up short then so be it.
But we have to watch guys like lafai, mccrone, widdop, nighty(wingers should be fast runners) run around.
Its hopeless.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I think Steelers and to make the club even more special have one of their greatest players coach them in Paul McGregor with Rod Wishart and Shaun Timmins as Assistants. Anything to get Mary away from first grade.

Illawarra RLFC designated as our feeder club

Pathway to NRL via the Dragons

Does anyone know how much financial support STGI provides ?

possm

Coach
Dragsters
I have never been more frustrated with selections in my life. I just want to cheer on our best 17 and if they come up short then so be it.
But we have to watch guys like lafai, mccrone, widdop, nighty(wingers should be fast runners) run around.
Its hopeless.
Nothing has changed from last season. Mary is a dope.

Dragons 09

Juniors
My vote Dragons .

I doubt Pittsburgh care about your vote, they won't go back to being the Pirates so i'm pretty sure they'll stick with Steelers on the back of recent history and tradition....they are/were a steel city after all.

Oh hang on...wait....what are we sayingo_O

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
My question is whether the Illawarra Steelers are financially viable to support a reserve grade team.

If yes, this side should be called the Steelers with its own unique emblem.

If not, of course it can't be known as the above, but it still should have its own identity (provided it's not under the auspices of SGI).

Latest posts